• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Emerging from the shadows

tango_hotel

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I guess it???s about time that I post a message here to introduce myself. I have been a member for a few months but have just been lurking in the background (Yes I was that shadow that you thought you saw the last time you posted a message) reading the post and learning a lot.

I???m 35, single and living in Alabama (yes I have shoes and teeth and NO I have never dated my sister or any farm animals). An old Army buddy got me back in the gym about four months ago after not training for about five years. I???m 5???11??? and at the time I was 168lbs, with a 34 inch waist. Now I???m 175 and my waist is down to 32.

When I started back I just followed my buddy???s workout, your standard different body part everyday. I realized that after such a long layoff that this wasn???t the best for me so for the past two months I have been doing a three day a week full body workout concentrating on building strength and developing proper form and feel I???m now ready for a more intense program. After reading the post here I started Gopro???s workout. I???m at the end of the second week and IMO this workout rocks and can be deceiving because some days I look at it and think this will be easy, then half way through my muscles are jacked and I???m sweating like a pig.

Well, I guess I have rambled on long enough. I just decided it was time to put a little bit about myself up here and quit hiding in the shadows. Also I wanted to thank everybody for their great post the info has been a tremendous help and for sexist moment the pics of the women members have been a great motivation:thumb:
This is alot longer than I planed sorry about that.

Thanks Prince. After reading several post I know I don't need to be shy but its kind of like when you first go to the gym and see the big guys bencing 250 while you struggle to knock out 115. At first you feel like maybe you don't belong until you realize that everybody had to start somewhere and as long as you keep at it and so dedication most will accept you and even cheer you on as you progress.

Although I'm not at 250 yet still struggling at 135 for 6:( .

But I'm not giving up:thumb:

Welcome :wave:

Tango hotel,
don't quit and don't give up
strain to move forward and good luck :)

WElcome :) as DFINEST said, best of luck!

Back