• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how often do you guys take a week off from trianing?

OmarJackson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well?

I'm currently taking a week off, first time since i started working out about 7 months ago. Its overdue i suppose. anyway, i miss lifting but 4 more days to go.:(

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm taking my first week off in about 7 months. I can't wait until tomorrow, when I can lift again! I am especially excited because I have been doing a lot of research on these forums, and I have designed a routine accordingly. I have high expectations.

Anyway, prior to this routine I have been doing for 7 months, I had lifted on and off for a few years. I was seeing nice solid gains for about the same amount of time, 6-7 months, before results started to wane. A lot of people on these forums recommend taking a week off every 3-4 months, such as the previous posters. However, I have found that I can go longer before I need to take a break.

My new rule is that if I see no gains in 2-3 weeks, and I have been lifting steadily for a few months, then I will take a break. Otherwise, you probably just need to change your routine up.

I do it every 3-4 months or when I get sick.

Same here. Around 3-4 months

July 5th-10th will be my next time off... going to Hawaii... :D

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
July 5th-10th will be my next time off... going to Hawaii... :D
which island??

Every 7 or 8 weeks. I tend to veer towards overtraining because I get overzealous and do too many intense workouts in too short a span of time, so sometimes sooner than that if I feel I'm overtraining.

Peace.

Back