• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st weeks results for my 1-ad,4-ad stack

flexster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I must say, I am quite impressed with the results after only being on for 7 days now. I started at 215 and as of today, I am right under 222(221 3/4). I dont really think I will continue gaining like that for a whole month. Heck, Im please if I dont gain anything else. My bf% hasnt gone up any either so thats good. Now strength is a different thing. I have not noticed any difference at all. Im hoping that will change though. If anyone wants to know, I am using 1-ad at 600mg per day and 4derm transdermal 12 to 14 sprays per day.

I'm seriously considering a 1AD/4AD stack. Keep us updated, I really would like to see what kind of resluts you get. Also can you post your before and after stats?
Like Ht. and BF% Do you plan on using a Post cycle supp like 6-oxo?

I have 2 bottles of 6-oxo waiting when Im finished. Oh, I forgot to mention, I did up my food intake some, not alot but some and I also increased my number of workout session from 3 times a week to 5 times. When I go post cycle, I will take it back down to 3 times a week and go higher rep, lower weights to keep from breaking down the muscles too much while my natural test is shot for a couple of weeks.

i think u are noticing results like that is b/c of the 4derm since it is supposed to be more effective

Flexster, strength will start to increase in weeks 2-3, probably peaking in week 4. I'm betting you WILL be pleased.

To the RoyalOne, don't underestimate the post cycle. Using 6-OXO is extremely important. One it will help jumpstart your natural test production, which undoubedly will be suppressed by the 1-AD cycle... and two it will help you keep your gains once the cycle is over.

I just found out that 4-ad can't be shipped here to California. I guess I just have it shipped to some friends of mine in Vegas!

Well, I got some measurements tonight. Some good, some not so good.

Chest - 45
right bi - 17
left bi - 16 3/4
thighs - 24 (small) dont really like working out my legs
cavles - 15 1/2 (small)
stomach - 39 (around the belly button) this is horrible

I will definitely be doing a cutting cycle after this one is over.

Well, Im starting my 3rd week of my cycle. My weight is now up to 226, so I am up 10 to 11 pounds total. My pants are not any tighter so hopefully none of the weight is fat, possible some water though. Im still not seeing much strength gains which kinda pisses me off. I got 2 extra reps from my last chest day, so there is some but not much. I am getting some acne on my chest and I am seeing some hair loss. My nutz are still in good shape with no visible shrinkage.

Patience my man. After two weeks you are up 10 lbs, and getting 2 more reps on bench? ... and you're complaining? Depending on how many reps, let's say from 6 to 8, thats about a 12-15 lb increase on max. Not bad after two weeks. Like I said before, for me 1-AD strength gains increased all the way thru the 4th week. Sounds like you are progressing just fine to me.

Whats, up. I'm not new to bodybuilding, but I am a little new to 1-ad. I was taking an NO2, creatine monohydrate, and whey protein combination, but I seemed to hit a plateu after a few months, and wouldnt build anymore. I didnt see great results. I now am planning to start 1-ad. I was just wondering if a 1-ad, creatine, and whey protein combination would be a good combination to build mass and strength. What will happen if I dont take 4-ad with my 1-ad? Thanks for any input.

Back