• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some help with dieting, please

flexster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently doing a bulking session but once Im finished, I want to go on a cutting cycle to loose around 3inches on my belly. My diet isnt that good, I have one of those "seefood" diets.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

where ae you starting from now (weight...bodyfat...height)?

depending on your current condition it may be wise to do a cutting cycle first...then try to add quality muscle afterwards

for most people (except extreme hard gainers and people on lots of roids)...the days of the "bulking diet" where you eat anything you want are over...generally increasing your calories with clean foods and good fats is a much wiser choice and will allow you to gain quality mass without a bunch of fat (of course you cant go crazy with the calories)

Im currently reading the sticky that Jodi posted, but if anyone want to elaborate, thanks.

well, im currently running a ph cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad. My weight is 222 and Im kinda hoping to get it up to 230 by the end of the cycle and I know I will loose a little. Got some 6-oxo to help out with that. My height is 5'11. Im not sure about bf%. The only way I have to check it is with my scale at home which checks bf% but I dont know how accurate it is. For the sake of this discussion, I will go with 28% which is what the scale yes, but dang, Im not that fat. I measured my belly last night around my love handles thru the belly button and it measured at 39 inches. After I finish my ph cycle, I want to loose 3 inches around my waist. Im not really sure what that will equate to in weight .

i oersonally would cut first if i had a 39 inch waist then go back and add quality pounds to my lean frame....you may get bigger now but you will probably add some fat as well and just make dieting down that much harder....you look twice as big when you are lean....try it!

Back