• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on Diet choices

HoldDaMayo

Just call me Mayo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[img2]http://www.sharemation.com/holddamayo/pizza1.jpg[/img2]
can you say CHEAT DAY!!!

:thumbs:

And the reason to post this was.....................................???? :p

Certainly not motivation for others I guess. :rolleyes:

ok 2 things wrong off the bat..1) poppa johns? there has to be a real pizza place around who makes quality pizza..like an augy's, bruscos, etc.. and 2) diet cherry coke?..no no no...beer..miller lite if need be...but not coke..if you are gonna cheat do it right?!?!?!:D

sorry Jodi... let me rephrase...

Would you consider this a cheat meal or a refeed?

:haha:

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
sorry Jodi... let me rephrase...

Would you consider this a cheat meal or a refeed?

:haha:
Definately a cheat meal but Damn Mayo.........Tomas101 is right, where's the fucking beer? Oh and at least get a decent kind of pizza next time :barf: Like Pepperoni isn't disgusting enought but Papa Johns?? :shake:

Well at least you didn't eat all the pizza and only used 2 of the garlic butter sauces.

IML Gear Cream!
Pizza Hut? That's NOT real pizza.

Oh, I thought Bush changed the law that anyone over 21 ordering Pizza had to order BEER with it. ;)

Oh, if he didn't - He should have :D

I will order Pizza Hut next month... deep dish with extra cheese and pepperoni is my FAV!!

Beer is for drinking when you go out... not chilling at home... I don't feel alcohol is necessary to have an enjoyable cheat day!

shit.. i'll drink a beer and eat pizza at home...but get quality pizza next time..no poppa johns, pizza hut, dominos, etc..help out the real pizza makers of the world..:p

Originally posted by tomas101
shit.. i'll drink a beer and eat pizza at home...

So will Homer Simpson, but I'm not working towards that physique... as sexy as it might be... :lol:

Back