• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So far my results on VPX M1-T

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just about at my first week of using VPX M1-T. Just wanted to let you guys know what exactly seems to be happeing for me.

Started the methly-test after a 3 week layoff due to personal circumstances, so I was down in weight and feeling a bit weak due to all the stress I was under, but now I am much better and feeling good again back in the gym.

Starting weight was 197, which was the first time I was under 200 lbs since about the time I graduated highschool nearly 5 years ago. I am about 6'3 with roughly 14 percent BF.

As of my first week, I have jumped to 205.5 lbs. Most of this is probably due to me eating more normally again, and probably some water retention. I am not feeling the severe bloat like many people, or the bad lethargy. The test does burn pretty badly though, so I always swig it down with a swallow of my protein shake, and the milk seems to coat my throat well enough to keep the pain to a minimum. I do feel stronger, though not ridiculously stronger, and my workouts give a very nice pump, considering I dont do a lot of volume.

The main thing Ive noticed so far is the vascularity, and increase urination. I probably pee twice as much as i used too, and my arms seem always to be veinous ( I hope I spelled that right). It feels like NO2 is supposed to feel (but doesnt cuz NO2 sux). Other than that, I will post my results at the end of the 5 week cycle ( 2 on, 1 off, and 2 on again), so I wont bother with mentioning my current weights or strength improvements until all is said and done. Other than that, I feel good :)

Thanks for the info camaro keep us posted. Good job man.

5 weeks?

Whats the dosage?

Thanks for this thread. :thumb:

5 weeks total. 2 weeks on, 1 off, 2 on again. I use 25mg per week. (Or should I say 25 cc)

Just updating. Its Friday morning, and its been just over a week since I began taking the 1m-t. I still have very little lethargy, if any (hard to tell if your busy and used to being tired), and I have no shrinkage or acne anywhere. I actually got more lethargic taking the 1-ad. My gains have been steady, but nothing outlandish, but again, this is only my first week.

My workout program this week is based on the Dual Factor training style. I workout 4 days a week. The entire body twice. Its been rough, because I am not used to training the entire upper body in one workout, so I have taken an extra day or two off just to catch up, but I expected this. I will be using a less volumized version of it next week, cutting out a set or two to allow me to use more intensity. Anyone interested in this workout I can paste it on the training site, but its become increasingly popular, so you may already have something similar.

After my first two week cycle of the test, I will be taking a week off and preparing myself for the HST program, by figuring out my 10-8-5 rep maxes ( this is a little different than the 15-10-5 Bryan Haycock suggests, but I am more interested in size, and feel 15's are wasteful of my time).

During the next two week phase of the test, I will be using either GoPros power workout, or a MAX OT style workout since I am now using a program that doesnt go to failure, I want to cycle in a week or two of a program that does go to failure. Although, any suggestions on another program that might be more beneficial for size during my test cycle would be appreciated.

After my cycle of test is complete, I plan on taking a month off or so and starting the HST program. It seems as sound as any program I have ever researched, and I have heard many good reviews on it. So i will give it a shot for 12 weeks and will be posting a journal on it on here, since I cant seem to find a true 12 week HST journal.

I also will be switching brands of 1m-t after this 5 week cycle. I am currently using VPX 1 methyl test, and am quite happy, but my brother bought the underground labs for 10 bucks a bottle and has seen great results from it (but tons of bloat, he tends to bloat badly, his weight in about 10 days time has risen from 220 to about 238, but hes also a diabetic so he can time his insulin nicely to give himself quite a boost). Due to my budget, this would help quite a bit, and give me a lot more bang for my buck.

I will post my ending weeks weights on saturday or sunday. Until then, good training! :)

Originally posted by camarosuper6
my brother bought the underground labs for 10 bucks a bottle and has seen great results from it (but tons of bloat, he tends to bloat badly, his weight in about 10 days time has risen from 220 to about 238, but hes also a diabetic so he can time his insulin nicely to give himself quite a boost). Due to my budget, this would help quite a bit, and give me a lot more bang for my buck.

your brother can take pro hormones even though hes a diabetic?
im a diabetic and heard that thats not such a great idea....
how does he time his insulin shots for a boost?

I dont know exactly how he times them... I believe he gets a shot just before working out. He takes all kinds of things, including M1-with great success. Ill ask him about it and get back to u.

Okay.....so how was your cycle????

Back