• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

advantages of winstrol

premo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
r there any positive comments on winstrol.everythime i read bout it i hear it makes u loose hair or ur dick go soft or u loose ur gains when u come off it the only positive thing i hear is that it hardens u up, but unless u r competing is there much point in using winny

You got it.

Joint pain, if you love S&M you may love winny joint pain! That has to be good.

Lean muscle gains without water, so for small time gains and pansies who are afraid of putting on any real weight. :)

Models and other Brad Pitt wannabee types love it.

brad pitt on winstrol?

well im on Winstrol on a bulker... i kind of like it... except for depression after you get done with it... its psychoactive... Im also on 1 G of test and 600 Mg's EQ

and some deca... if u have deca with the winny i say go for it... it helps with the joint pain

Originally posted by Just a guy
brad pitt on winstrol?

Its a joke.

he means to say its not a real building steroid..its more of a "make you look cooler drug"...wich isnt nessicarily a bad thing..

IML Gear Cream!
Lack of huge gains, but real muscle, just not a "water"/mass builder steroid.

it has a synergy with tren pre contest that is a very nice hardner but all and all i hate the crap just about as every one else.
It was mentioned that deca+ winny is good and i will agrea but if u realy wanna blow up go deca +dbol or drol

Yep, winny and tren offer some nice results dieting. Last cycle was tren/ winny/ prop. Stuff was hell on the hair though.

screw winny...i really think, from what i read, masteron does winnys job alot better

I'm sure some people love winstrol but I probably turn a few people off with my language towards it :lol: I say screw it in the boot, fina rocks, I can deal with fina sides which are pretty minor for me.

i gues iam pretty geneticaly gifted in all aspects except height i can handle large amounts of gear with basicaly little to no side effects. the only thing that gets me bad is dnp that stuff doesnt agrea with me

masterone hmmm interesting comparasion but ill argue that the look it gives is much differnt then winny and tren masterone only realy looks amazing at sub 5% all 3 together look amazing if u are realy lean

The one question i have about winstrol is what vitamins, and stuff should i take whilst i am on it, ino to take temoxifen when i come off to stop the bitch tits, but jus wanna know wot vitamins to take really. im already takin milk thistle to help ma liver, so if u have any comments to help that would be good

The one question i have about winstrol is what vitamins, and stuff should i take whilst i am on it, ino to take temoxifen when i come off to stop the bitch tits, but jus wanna know wot vitamins to take really. im already takin milk thistle to help ma liver, so if u have any comments to help that would be good

Winstrol will not cause gyno.

need some concrete advice

when taking winni, a person should also be taking, milk thistle, vitamins, right? Should you take somthing in the cylce to stop bitch tit? novedex or is that just post? i herd of nolvadex and novadex. whats the diffence? totally lost

when taking winni, a person should also be taking, milk thistle, vitamins, right? Should you take somthing in the cylce to stop bitch tit? novedex or is that just post? i herd of nolvadex and novadex. whats the diffence? totally lost

You have no business taking steroids my friend. Sorry.

You need to do alot more research. Steroids can mess you up if used improperly.

IML Gear Cream!
Some do and some don't like winny. Those who don't usually have a rather high BF% and it didn't do much for them.

Winny works wonders when used by those who's BF% are in the single digits. I think it's a waste to run winny at over 10% BF. Same thing goes for Mast.

/V

Am I on crack here - I seem to recall reading somewhere (so it MUST be true, lol) that winny can increase the number of new muscle cells formed? In other words, it won't pack on mass, but it will stack well with something that enhances partitioning and protein synthesis. Like... oh, I dunno. Test.

??

Winstrol only really has benefit for competitors to achieve that hard dry look on stage.

If your not planning on competing then there are much better options out there. I like Halo or Var for cutting!

Hi you guys,
I am a girl, at 31 body fat is 16%, I'm 145, 5'6. I have great genetics, but I really want to obtain the look of Ms. Junior Olympia's or Ms. Fitness Olympia. Note: I do not want to pack on muscle like Ms. Olympia. This is not my goal, as awesome as they look. I train hard and was going to just take Creatine, Glutamine, and whey protein, but people I know who have been doing this forever, and train hard, and eat right, are not nearly as cut or have the muscle I need to compete on those levels. I don't know who to ask, as everyone seems so hush hush. I was told only way to get those results is to to take Winy and Deca together. Is this the right combo to get my desired results?
Thanks guys!
RH

Hi you guys,
I am a girl, at 31 body fat is 16%, I'm 145, 5'6. I have great genetics, but I really want to obtain the look of Ms. Junior Olympia's or Ms. Fitness Olympia. Note: I do not want to pack on muscle like Ms. Olympia. This is not my goal, as awesome as they look. I train hard and was going to just take Creatine, Glutamine, and whey protein, but people I know who have been doing this forever, and train hard, and eat right, are not nearly as cut or have the muscle I need to compete on those levels. I don't know who to ask, as everyone seems so hush hush. I was told only way to get those results is to to take Winy and Deca together. Is this the right combo to get my desired results?
Thanks guys!
RH

Sounds like you are looking for Var and not Decca and Winni. My wife seems to have similar thinking to what you posted and she is running Var.

I must be different i like wini at the end of my cycle, seems to help with my strength but maybe thats just in my head. Anyway like the way it works for me. JMO.

Back