• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sex Police

John H.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So now that Bush is getting government's nose into the personal lives of each individual and legislating who can personally agree or not to a union between each person when does it all stop and how far will all this go? Are we going to have Sex Police who go around and make damn sure you "are doing" what is allowed and when and with whom"? Will there be a special tax on having Sex and who will collect it? Will you have to be a catholic to have Sex? Will you have to be a special color of skin to have Sex? Where does all this madness stop? Sex IS a VERY PRIVATE thing between those who consent - people who are of age and ability of consent and give that consent freely. It is NO ONE'S BUSINESS - not government, not religion (government and religion are man-made), not you or I - what people agree to do Sexually. This country was founded on freedom of religion - to believe or not as one chooses without any interference from anyone or any government. Take Care, John H.

You're related to Oprah, aren't you? :p

I volunteer myself to police all girl-on-girl activity.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

I will volunteer to be IAB's official videographer for said offences.

Originally posted by naturaltan
I will volunteer to be IAB's official videographer for said offences.

Cool! It's be like Cops on TV. I'll be the patrol guy busting perps, and you videotape all of it. :D

i thought this was a rock and roll band union of Sting and the boys from The Police.

Cool! It's be like Cops on TV. I'll be the patrol guy busting perps, and you videotape all of it. :D

Excellent, I can start right away. :hehe:

good you have a plan. :thumb:
i think i speak for us all when i say i feel safer already. :laugh:

Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
do cops really say " perps"?

Well Chris Rock did in Lethal Weapon 4. Does that count?

:lol:

:haha:

:thumbs:

You go dude!

The best thread of responses I have ever seen on a forum, ROTFLMAO...........:thumb:

If it was Chris Rock, then it was probably muthaf**kin perps. :D

Originally posted by irontime
You're related to Oprah, aren't you? :p
Hi Iron. They actually ask you this on Jerry Springer a lot I hear... Seriously though, WHEN does it all stop and how far will all this go? To me Sex is a very private matter between people who agree (and are of age and ability of consent and give that consent freely) and is absolutely no one else's business... As for taxing people for having Sex, I can imagine how that would happen - for example: like your income tax, think about the forms we all would have to fill out and the regulations, I wonder if we would get credit or deductions for various things like being married, single, how many children, stocks you made money on, rental property income.... And if you were somehow disabled, how would that be figured out? Perhaps you would be charged a special tax for how many loads you blow and the time of day or night you might get a "discount" or credit or.... And if the person you had relations with whether they were beautiful or ugly, fat or slim, black or white.... it's endless the things you could come up with and it is very scarry to think it COULD happen given the government's voracious need for money - not that we need any extra for OURSELVES.... And how about the "Sex Police Force" - who would qualify and how? What training would they have to go through? How tall, how short? What kind of education would they need? How about the keys they would carry? How about weapons to enforce? How about "methods of detection"? How about physical search and seizures? Take Care, John H.

Hi I. Actually I can see myself in this category too. When you "caught" two females in the act, how would it be "ok" to stop them in the act or to "separate them" to avoid any "accidents"? In the beginning of your "shift" would you have to "prepare yourself" somehow in order to be able to be "sane on the job"? (Would you have to jack off before you went to work so your mind would be "clear" and you would be able to be "unbiased"?) If you were asked to explain the "law" how would you go about doing that? Dropping your pants? "Joining in" as a "method of explanation"? Take Care, John H.

Originally posted by John H.
Hi Iron. They actually ask you this on Jerry Springer a lot I hear...
lame :dwnthumb:
Common, at least put some effort in the slams. :no: :p

Originally posted by irontime
lame :dwnthumb:
Common, at least put some effort in the slams. :no: :p
Hi Iron. I am not actually trying to "slam" anything or anyone at all. Personally, I do not have to do that. People do that themselves more often than not... Take Care, John H.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Iron. I am not actually trying to "slam" anything or anyone at all. Personally, I do not have to do that. People do that themselves more often than not... Take Care, John H.

although he will come back to insist that he correctly understood your comment about being asked that on jerry springer, he mistook the word " you" as being directly applicable to "him". he thought that you were speaking directly to him with your comment about the general situation of people being asked that on Jerry springer. very concrete.

RE: your comment about the people doing the slamming; i kind of miss maddog for the sole reason that never has the reasons "for " a certain issue so eloquently been framed than by a person " against".

Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
although he will come back to insist that he correctly understood your comment about being asked that on jerry springer, he mistook the word " you" as being directly applicable to "him". he thought that you were speaking directly to him with your comment about the general situation of people being asked that on Jerry springer. very concrete.

RE: your comment about the people doing the slamming; i kind of miss maddog for the sole reason that never has the reasons "for " a certain issue so eloquently been framed than by a person " against".
Hi Marcus. When I said "you" I actually meant "you meaning anyone" or "everyone". I should have made myself more clear I guess. Take Care, John H.

Well to take bushes defense he is not attempting to ban homosexuality or pass laws against homosexuality. He is merely saying that he doesn't feel same sex marriges should be entitled to the same benefits as opposite sex marriages. Although you and I agree that this is also not right, I must say your blowing it way out of proportion. You gay people are so sensitive hahahahaha

Originally posted by firestorm
Well to take bushes defense he is not attempting to ban homosexuality or pass laws against homosexuality. He is merely saying that he doesn't feel same sex marriges should be entitled to the same benefits as opposite sex marriages. Although you and I agree that this is also not right, I must say your blowing it way out of proportion. You gay people are so sensitive hahahahaha
Hi Firestorm. I assume you are being sarcastic here. I am sure Mr. Bush would do whatever he felt necessary to ban just about anything that would put him in a more favorable "light" by those that support his wallet. If it is ever found that Homosexuality, for example, is entirely natural - which the evidence so far and what exists in Nature back up - "religion", which is the absolute source for the hatred, bigotry, etc. against BiSexuality and Homosexuality without any accurate, honest, complete, scientific, etc. information, they would not have a "platform" on which to "beat their drums". And they would be shown to be at the very least very misinformed and ignorant to the basics of life and living and to have caused a very grave injustice to many people throughout their existance. It would also bring into question much of what else they have to say or profess to be "true". Take Care, John H.

Hi Firestorm. I assume you are being sarcastic here. I am sure Mr. Bush would do whatever he felt necessary to ban just about anything that would put him in a more favorable "light" by those that support his wallet.

I disagree. I feel Bush is as straightforward as a politician can get. I feel he has genuine Christian values and that being gay is not one of them. Just like abortion. I believe he is trying to take care of issues that he feels strongly about regardless of money. At least the 2 issues I mentioned. I don't know about the environmental stuff.

With a name like firestorm who are you to point fingers at who is gay. ;)

9322000_0043c.JPG

bring back max!!!!

what is this? a bump the oldest thread you can find comp??

^^^^

Brutal self hate homosexual denial meltdown.

Back