• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jen's 1st precomp journal- 10wksout!

atherjen

bring it!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I decided to finally get my butt in gear and start a journal here as well.
I am currently 9weeks and 6 days away from my first bodybuilding competition on April 3rd. :eek:

stats-
-19yrs old
-5'8
-weight-will have to do that today. lol
-bf% - no idea. Ive been told 10-11, even though I think thats absurd but darned if I know how to guesstimate.
-Ill take measurments later today and post them as well.
Im following a variation of carb cycling, not exactly to TP's place but very alike.. I have a very experienced and knowledgable person helping me complelty prepare for this, posing, diet, training and the most imporatant factor.. motivation! :thumb: diet will remain like this until 6 weeks out.

ok here we go :lifter:

lil past days:

Jan 23rd

*no carb day

meal 1-
10 egg whites
1 yolk
coffee w/1T half&half

meal 2-
150g chicken
1tsp olive oil
1/4c mushrooms
2c/ rom lettuce

~cardio

meal 3-
whey protein(34g)
5 fish oil caps

meal 4-
1 can tuna
2 tsp olive oil
1/4c mushrooms
2c rom lettuce

meal 5-
175g chicken
1T pb
2c.broccoli
2c rom lettuce

meal 6-
whey protein(casein/egg blend)-34g
5 fish oil caps

cardio= 30min cycle

Jan 24th
*high carb day

meal 1-
oats(=40g carbs)
10 egg whites
1 yolk
coffee w/1T half&half

meal 2-
1can tuna
1/4c mushrooms/2c broccoli
2c. rom lettuce
1 tsp olive oil

meal 3-
whey protein-casein/egg blend(35g)
5 fish oil caps

meal 4-
100g sweet potato
150g chicken

~train

meal 5-
oats(=60g carbs)
whey protein-isolate(27g)
1/4c raspberries

meal 6-
2c broccoli
125g chicken
2c rom lettuce
1/4c mushroooms

training = back/bi's

-bentover bb rows
70/10, 70/10 (warmupsets) 90/10, 100/8, 100/7 -dropset 70/8
-t bar rows (not incl bar weight)
90/10, 90/9, 90/8 drop 60/8
-isolateral row
90/11, 110/9, 110/8
-standing bb curls
50/11, 50/10, 60/7
-incl alt db curls
20/10, 20/9, 15/12,(20sec rest) 15/10
-1arm conc curls(allll the way down)
15/12, 20/8, 25/5 drop 15/9

good luck

YAY! So glad you have a journal here now! Just curious, do you think its necessary yo measure veggies?? I never do.:shrug: Oh, and your carbs are way low on a high carb day-is that simply cause you are competiting? OH. P.S. Good luck too-even though you are already on a roll:bow:

:wave: Jen !

So glad to see you started a journal here. Much easier on my old eyes than Avant. LOL
You are an inspiration, thats why I like to read your journal.

Good luck on your competition:thumbs: I am sure you will do well .

Gary

Jen...your high carb day is a normal carb day for me. No wonder your already so lean at 9 weeks. That'll give you room to play with when it comes to getting a lil closer. I think your on track! Keep it up!

Psst.....don't stress out over the legs! They will be there when ya nned them. ;)

:love:
Thanks guys for the wonderful comments! :)

Jill, to be honest those are eyeball measurments on the veggies. haha I just eat as many to be full. I really dont count them to exacts at this point. and yes for a high carb day my carbs are a bit lower then TP's plan but this is what I have been given for the comp diet from my coach.. as he sees me pretty much on a daily basis or so and sees how I respond.

gwcaton, your too sweet. inspiration? gosh darn.. your silly! ;) thanks though.

JBL, well this is actaully on a bit of a lower side of carbs for me, when I was bulking I was getting in around 220-230g carbs/day to gain.
hmm I took a pic of my legs at the begining of Januray. I should post that up.. they have a ways to go for sure! but they are coming to say the least. thanks again for the reassurance! :)

Your doing bbing, so you should be fine!
How much cardio are you doing? I take it that your doing a natural show?

Post the legs! We wanna see!

Originally posted by JLB001
Your doing bbing, so you should be fine!
How much cardio are you doing? I take it that your doing a natural show?

Post the legs! We wanna see!

well the first show that I am doing is not a natural show sadly. I would have rather done that, a lil more fair on my part eh. but thats ok, we'll have to see what Ive got in me. its not always size that wins but presence... *crossing fingers*
cardio right now is 2-3 days a week. soon to bump it up.. its going to be one of my ways to tweak, so we're going to add more soon. did I mention I hate cardio? lol

Ill post my leggies up in my gallery in a few! just for you. haha be easy on them tho. :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
I won't make any comments on legs. Mine right now look like tree trunks! Yours will look 200% better than mine right now.

Girl...why the hell are you worried about your legs? They look great. You can already see a nice sweep in them and they look to have a nice shape.

You say anything else negative about them...we will all take a trip up to Canada to kick your butt! And...don't argue with your elders! LOL

Originally posted by JLB001
Girl...why the hell are you worried about your legs? They look great. You can already see a nice sweep in them and they look to have a nice shape.

You say anything else negative about them...we will all take a trip up to Canada to kick your butt! And...don't argue with your elders! LOL

ohh lordie :scared: are you sure you seen my leg pic? ekkkk !! its............ oh ok. Ill hush. :help: Im just going to take your word on it.. you better be right! er else Im coming to Texas sooner then late spring(coming to visit my sis).
thanks tho hun, its good to have another opinon, I cant judge things myself sometimes.. Im my worst critic. :crazy:

brrr I just got back from the gym and its FREEZING!!!! -30F!!

Cool :thumb: Glad you are posting a journal here, I will be following!

You will Rock !! :D

aww thanks Daniel! :angel2:

Definitely a journal I MUST follow from a person that knows her body well. I'm interested in seeing the beginnning of this to the day of your competition!

I love the diet layout in particular! The quantities of your portions should be a great learning lesson to those who never seen it such as the 10 egg whites/1 yolk serving. No one ever believes me but all I have to do is show them your picture on IM.com

Good Luck, Jen!!! :thumb: :)

Originally posted by david
Definitely a journal I MUST follow from a person that knows her body well. I'm interested in seeing the beginnning of this to the day of your competition!

I love the diet layout in particular! The quantities of your portions should be a great learning lesson to those who never seen it such as the 10 egg whites/1 yolk serving. No one ever believes me but all I have to do is show them your picture on IM.com

Good Luck, Jen!!! :thumb: :)

why thank you David! :heart: all too kind of you to say.
..who you telling about all my eggies? :eek2: I love them.. emmm :hog:

Wohoo, I'm so glad you started a journal here!! :clap: It was about time you know :p Now we can all be your cheerleaders too :D

:thumb:

Originally posted by atherjen
why thank you David! :heart: all too kind of you to say.
..who you telling about all my eggies? :eek2: I love them.. emmm :hog:

Friend's at the gym and some clients of my own! But your body is a great inspiration to any females that I train. Ooohh good! I have a new female that will be training with me {when I'm not with Debi) and I can show her your pics on IM.com. Great reminder, thank you! I had 8 egg whites/1 yolk and it was hard to eat them all and you had 11. :D

I leave you with these words in this post.

"Inspiration... Ab-spiration.... your body-your abs! What most wish for!" :thumb: :thumb:

GL Jen. :D :)

IML Gear Cream!
Ty Jenny! :dance: I can use all those cheerleaders. just no funky cheers. lol

David.. that was a very nice ending there! :)
Im a tad embarresed. glad that I could serve of some motivation for others.. altho I think your still crazy. hehe

Thanks Monolith! :D

Jan 25th
-9 weeks 6 days to go! :thumbup:

meal 1-
oats(=35g carbs)
10 egg whites
1 yolk

meal 2-
whey protein-casein/egg(32g)
5 fish oil caps
coffee w/1T half/half

meal 3-
1 can tuna
1/4c mushrooms
rom lettuce
1 tsp olive oil

~train

meal 4-
oats(=35g carbs)
whey protein-isolate(34g)

meal 5-
150g chicken
1c. broccoli
few mushrooms
rom lettuce
coffee w/1T half&half
2 fish oil caps

meal 6- (still to come)
150g chicken
2c. broccoli
few mushrooms
rom lettuce
3 fish oil caps

training = chest/tri's
-incl db press*
25/10, 25/10 (warmupsets) 35/11, 35/11, 35/9
-flat db press
40/8, 40/7, 35/10
-incl db flys
30/12, 3011, 30/9
-cable crossovers
30/12, 40/10, 40/9
-close grip bench
75/12, 85/9, 85/10
-bench dips(plate on lap)
25/12, 25/11, 25/9 dropset --/7
-v-bar cable pushdowns
50/11, 50/10, 60/7 dropset 30/9

*note: I feel incredibly weak on this move now. when I was bulking I was pressing the 45's no prob. its reallyyy frustrates me to see strength go down on that. argh. I know that its likely for my strength to be lagging a bit while seriouisly cutting but its hard on the head!! :grumble:

well. took some measurments as I said I would today.
Id like to find the ones that I took just after bulking. be interesting to compare.

weight-139lbs!!! :spaz: I think the scale was messed up, cant be. well I shouldnt say cant its just that I havent been this low in quite sometime. then again Im at my ultimate time leasnest as well. ahh whatever. best to judge on how Im looking I suppose. :gosh:

waist(at bellybutton)-27.5'
waist(smallestpart)- 26.3'
hips-32.5'
booty- 37.4'
mid thigh-21.1'
calves-14.1'
arms(unflexed)-11.75
" (flexed) -13'
forearms-10.3'
chest- 35.9'
shoulders- 43.5'

Yay AJ!! I'm so glad you are doing a journal. You will be getting lots of well deserved cheering from me.:)

I snuck a peak at your legs picture - how could you even think for a second that they don't look amazing?? You are too much. We all wish we had your legs! and abs too btw, ;)

Originally posted by hikerchick
Yay AJ!! I'm so glad you are doing a journal. You will be getting lots of well deserved cheering from me.:)

I snuck a peak at your legs picture - how could you even think for a second that they don't look amazing?? You are too much. We all wish we had your legs! and abs too btw, ;)

:heartpump ahh thanks hun!! gosh darn.. I dont know what you ladies see in my legs. they are horrible to me.. :hmmm: ahhh more work and time will get them where I want them.. OPPss shhh I better stop complaining, promised JLB :shhh:
thanks again tho sweetie, the support means alot to me if I havent said so!! ;)

YEAH!! You started a journal!!! I am gonna love to read it! You are DEFINITELY an inspiration to me, a mere mortal... :D :p

Good luck Sweetie!
:kiss:

Originally posted by hikerchick

I SECOND THAT!! ;)

good gracious.. Im in complete blush right now.. aww you ladies are too sweet! :love: :heart: :bow:
Thank you soo much Sapp, your support and motivation keeps me going!

Great diet AJ!!

I'm a big fan of Meal #1

meal 1-
oats(=35g carbs)
10 egg whites
1 yolk

:) YM

thanks YM! :D
I lovee eggies!! gosh.. and oatmeal is my comfort food( peanut butter is too) haha
sadly, today is NO carb day.. so no oats! :cry:

Back