• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you understand life ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see a lot of people complaining about life, reading philosophy, different books, to find some kind of answer.

Probably life is simple and you don´t know it.

Do you think that you understand life ?

Life is like a vacuum cleaner................it sucks :laugh:

To me...life is what you make it. If you are always down on yourself and hating it, sure life is gonna suck. But if you are always looking at the good and trying to improve your stay here...then why should it suck?

Re: Re: Do you understand life ?

Originally posted by Prince
If you mean do I understand our purpose here on earth, or the purpose of our lives, then no I do not.

I think that is the good thing.

Prince, one more thought.
If you don´t know the purpose of your life.

Why do you do the things that you do ?

Just for pleasure ?

Yeah, religion is not for me too.

IML Gear Cream!
life isn't simple, its very complicated and can be very trying, that is unless you have shit handed to you on a silver platter. There can't be a specific purpose for every to focus in on either. To each his own, we all gotta do what we can with what we got, play the cards we're dealt and all sorts of other sayings I could bust out with that are along the same lines as those. The point is you gotta find something you love and put your heart in it, don't let nobody tell you otherwise. you gotta do it big, do it godzilla for real.

I don't give much thought to such questions because regardless if I knew the answer it wouldn't change a thing about how I go about my life. Life to me is very simple and straight forward. Purpose of life to me is this: To make the lives of my wife and children as happy and fulfilling as I possibly can. Life also means being happy and productive. To be able to help others or just smile at a stranger and say something nice to them and make them smile or laugh. You can get as deep as you wish on this subject but it all comes down to this. You need not understand the meaning of life but only how to live it to the fullest.

i liked your post, FS....could not have said it better myself.

Thanks Bman. I think people look into things sometimes more then they really need to or look at them in the wrong perspective. What is more important then answering what is the Meaning of life is Am I living my life to it's fullest? Am I getting the most out of the life I'm living? Those are questions that need a response. And the best part is you shouldn't have to ponder those questions over a session of meditation. You should already know the answers. Are you usually happy or are you usually depressed? When you lie your head on your pillow at the end of the day can you go right to sleep without any regrets? Sure we all have a bad day here and there. We all have problems but you can't dwell on them. Always look at the positive things in your life and don't feel sorry for yourself for that overwhelming credit card bill or because the girlfiend slept with your best friend. Pay the bill every month, Get a new girlfriend and best friend tomorrow, but mostly be happy knowing that you CAN!!!

damn straight!

Yea damn straight. hahahaha

Originally posted by firestorm
Thanks Bman. I think people look into things sometimes more then they really need to or look at them in the wrong perspective. What is more important then answering what is the Meaning of life is Am I living my life to it's fullest? Am I getting the most out of the life I'm living? Those are questions that need a response. And the best part is you shouldn't have to ponder those questions over a session of meditation. You should already know the answers. Are you usually happy or are you usually depressed? When you lie your head on your pillow at the end of the day can you go right to sleep without any regrets? Sure we all have a bad day here and there. We all have problems but you can't dwell on them. Always look at the positive things in your life and don't feel sorry for yourself for that overwhelming credit card bill or because the girlfiend slept with your best friend. Pay the bill every month, Get a new girlfriend and best friend tomorrow, but mostly be happy knowing that you CAN!!!

Love this mentality Fire! I couldn't agree more!
:D :thumb: :thumb:

Thank you Vie and Saph!!!

well aren't you just a know it all.:p Well if wisdom comes with age then you must be the wisest man around these here parts... ha ha. j/k

Seriously though, he wasn't asking what the purpose of life is though, he was just asking if you understand life or not, which is quite the broad question, one that can't possibly be answered without diveulging more details and specifically focusing in on what it is we understand. Life includes many things, some of which I understand, some of which I do not. I will go out on a limb and say that most others are in the same boat. Maybe we indeed understand "life" more clearly, which is to say that out perception at that moment is a positive one, when we ARE fullfilling our potential or engaging in what is meaningful to each of us individually. Potential can preclude to a purpose, which in turn could reflect a persons conceptual understanding of their life. Another thought though, is that maybe it is when we are not in a natural, familiar setting, or our niche so to speak, that our understanding of our surroundings and purpose become blurred, at which point our instinctual reactions take over and we more clearly see what type of person we are. I tend to believe that it is not a person's actions but a person's reactions to a situation clearly define what type fo person they are. So in turn, maybe the clarity that we think we have can indeed blind us, and maybe it is the unknown that truly help us "understand" life. Just something to chew on for a minute....

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gr81
well aren't you just a know it all.:p Well if wisdom comes with age then you must be the wisest man around these here parts... ha ha. j/k

Seriously though, he wasn't asking what the purpose of life is though, he was just asking if you understand life or not

Yep and I had said "What is more important then answering or asking what is the Meaning of life (understanding what is is), the question or point to ponder should have been: Am I living my life to it's fullest? Am I getting the most out of the life I'm living? That it the question to be asking.

yeah bud I as just fuckin wit ya and trying to be profound at the same time, which if I don't say so myself I did a great job of...lol. you said it right

Yea Gman, your profound alright. It was a very good buddah like post if I may say so myself. I'm proud of you little grasshopper. hahahaha

Naaaa neva!

The purpose of all life is to reproduce.

"Life is a bitch, no one makes it out alive."

Back