• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Okay I did some research !!!

scottwong

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I apologize I am such a dummy and don't look things over..
Here is what im going try to do starting Monday or even Tommrrow. Im planning for my MEAL and excercise to shed couple pounds.

7:00AM When I wake up.. i'll eat Eggs, Milk or Orange Juice, and a Banana

12:10PM When Lunch for me at school and i'll prob eat all Veggies+Salad with a Chocolate milk or white milk.

4:30or5:00PM depends what time I get off from workout at Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday i'll get Tuna, Chicken, and Fruits and water.

7:30:8:00PM I'll get Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups or 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Then I go to sleep.. Prepare same thing the nextday but I get home earlier.. starting at 3:00PM when I get home the same stuff like Tuna, Chicken and Fruits. Then at

6:00PM Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups of cottage cheese.

8:00PM Beef, veggies, and eggs.

Btw I am only 15, 215+lbs and 5'11 I think. If you can revise and change the eating feel free..

You're no dummy....Start a journal.

Copy and past this in your journal.....That way you won't have to go digging through all the muck in here. ;)

Good luck. I have faith in you! If this is the best you can do......it's the best you can do! Hold your head high partner. :thumb:

Wow thanks! but do you think that food for diet is okay? plus I am going to start running maybe 2 miles after school everyday and do the bike thing and starmaster each for 5 min

I would worry about your dieting first. Get that straight. Then worry about cardio.

I think it's okay for what you have to work with.

Hmm I don't know what to change.. I don't have much money plus my mom owns a chinese restraunt and she doesn't go shopping much.. can you help a bit? just change a little instead of what im eating everything the same

Originally posted by scottwong
I apologize I am such a dummy and don't look things over..
Here is what im going try to do starting Monday or even Tommrrow. Im planning for my MEAL and excercise to shed couple pounds.

7:00AM When I wake up.. i'll eat Eggs, Milk or Orange Juice, and a Banana

12:10PM When Lunch for me at school and i'll prob eat all Veggies+Salad with a Chocolate milk or white milk.

4:30or5:00PM depends what time I get off from workout at Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday i'll get Tuna, Chicken, and Fruits and water.

7:30:8:00PM I'll get Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups or 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Then I go to sleep.. Prepare same thing the nextday but I get home earlier.. starting at 3:00PM when I get home the same stuff like Tuna, Chicken and Fruits. Then at

6:00PM Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups of cottage cheese.

8:00PM Beef, veggies, and eggs.

Btw I am only 15, 215+lbs and 5'11 I think. If you can revise and change the eating feel free..

Did you add up your calories and Macros? for example
calories=2345
Protein=230g
Fat=60g
Carb=50g

I don't pay attention to what the calories are.. ;x or protien or w/e.. I just thought that'd be good because I saw it on the shopping list and saw of some people eat that for there diet and I just mixed them around.

Hmm okay i switch it around a bit.. I think its Tuna StarFish canned.. are those good enough?

7:00AM - 2Egg White, OatMeal, and Orange Juice.
12:10PM - Pure Veggies and Salad and Apple or Banana
3:05 - Runn 2 miles and cardio work!
4:30- Tuna(CAN) Star Fish, Chicken, Fruit, and a little Cottage Cheese
6:00PM - Tuna(CAN) StarFish, Fruit, 2 Cups Cottage Cheese, and Water.
8:30PM - Tuna(Can StarFish, Veggies, Beef or Chicken or Ground Beef, or Chicken Breaste with 2 cups cottage cheese.

Is that alright to start out? Please post some commets, btw is it okay for a 15 year old or should I eat more? I am 5'11 and 215+ lbs trying to get down to around 200 or lower!! *LOW ON CASH SO BUYING CHEAP STUFF** I luv tuna also ;x

Don't look 2 shabby. Low carbs in the afternoon i'd say..

Cut back on carbs like after 4-5PM. And yes, your meal plan looks decent. Drink alotta water.

Ditch the OJ and IMO if the carbs work into your meal plan and you want to eat them at 5 or 6 PM go ahead. I do tend to stay away from carbs at bedtime but other than that it doesn't matter what time of day you eat them, so long as they fit into your plan.

Yeah, I am not going to eat at all when I go to bend. I think im just gonna stick with that and change that meal plan that 5-6 one. Thanks for all your help and hopefully things will go well! I will success!!!!

Back