• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sweeeet. :)

Actually, there is a major snowstorm coming our way and I have a 40 mile commute, so my boss told me I could leave early. 3:00 PM at the gym will be DEAD. :)

you are very lucky..

Snow is picking up AGAIN here too!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Sweeeet. :)

Actually, there is a major snowstorm coming our way and I have a 40 mile commute, so my boss told me I could leave early. 3:00 PM at the gym will be DEAD. :)
I don't miss the snow or the freezing cold temps. :eek:

My company keeps us here as long has humanly possible. They usually wait until the commute is deadly before cutting us loose. :mad:

Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by Jodi
do u still work for avant or do u have another job?

Originally posted by Var
My company keeps us here as long has humanly possible. They usually wait until the commute is deadly before cutting us loose. :mad:

Bummer. My commute takes about 40 minutes, but can take two hours in a heavy storm. Fortunately, my boss really does not care when I come and go, as long as the work gets done.

Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

But alpine SKIING is an awesome workout! You burn
thousands of calories in a day of skiing. :)

Originally posted by Var

Same here

Originally posted by Var

same here

i wish i can go early to do legs:(

Bummer. My commute takes about 40 minutes, but can take two hours in a heavy storm. Fortunately, my boss really does not care when I come and go, as long as the work gets done.

my old boss use to be that way.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BabsieGirl
my old boss use to be that way.

Rigid bosses piss me off. My boss even lets me leave work a couple hours early 2/3 times a week during the summer so I can go mountain biking after work.

We have a whole "work/life" department at our company that promotes employees to have interests outside the office. They are sensitive to my workouts and active lifestyle and I appreciate that.

Rigid bosses piss me off. My boss even lets me leave work a couple hours early 2/3 times a week during the summer so I can go mountain biking after work.

We have a whole "work/life" department at our company that promotes employees to have interests outside the office. They are sensitive to my workouts and active lifestyle and I appreciate that.

Are they hiring??? :D

I envy you. And I miss my old boss. Many say he was extremely nice because he like me.......I didn't see that in him......:shrug: He was good to me...................his point of view was: If I'm getting my work done and receiving no complaints, why stick around..........

Originally posted by Var
Are they hiring??? :D

Well, I work for a hospital and we need nurses. Are you a nurse? :D

Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by oaktownboy
do u still work for avant or do u have another job?
I don't work for Avant. I moderate on their women's forum.

Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

But alpine SKIING is an awesome workout! You burn
thousands of calories in a day of skiing. :)
If I want to ski, I can go 2 hours north and go skiing ;)

BTW - Did I mention its mid 60's here today? :laugh:

Ewww....I use to be a phlebotomist...........had to quit......weak stomach

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

:cheeky:

Well, I work for a hospital and we need nurses. Are you a nurse? :D

No...I dont think there'd be a place for me there. :D I work with computers unfortunately.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

If I want to ski, I can go 2 hours north and go skiing ;)

I'll hopefully be moving out to AZ or NM with my girlfriend in December. How are the people out there, Jodi? Are the summers miserable or is the "dry heat" thing true?

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by Var
I'll hopefully be moving out to AZ or NM with my girlfriend in December. How are the people out there, Jodi? Are the summers miserable or is the "dry heat" thing true?
I haven't spent my first full summer here yet but I often visited in mid July. 117 degrees and I would barely sweat. Yes the dry heat thing is very true ;)

People are great out here. You have your assholes anywhere you go but for the most part, everyone has been really nice. Especially our neighbors. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I haven't spent my first full summer here yet but I often visited in mid July. 117 degrees and I would barely sweat. Yes the dry heat thing is very true ;)

People are great out here. You have your assholes anywhere you go but for the most part, everyone has been really nice. Especially our neighbors. :)

117??!!?? :eek: Thats insane! Well, I guess anything is better than this New England weather.

I just wish I could do legs right now. :cry:

Snow? What's that? I heard we get it in the mountains sometimes. The only time I've seen white stuff fall from the sky was when half the county was on fire!

Well that was a good workout. :D

Damn u! :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I am envious. You could mountain bike year round, and I hear the riding out there is fantastic. It's an 8 month sport in New England, if I'm lucky.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I am envious. You could mountain bike year round, and I hear the riding out there is fantastic. It's an 8 month sport in New England, if I'm lucky.

A buddy of mine lived in Sedona for 5-6 months and did nothing but MTB. He said the terrain and scenery is the best he's ever seen. Some pretty sick single track from what he says. I should have gone with him!!!

I just found out what makes for a really good cardio workout.

Shovelling snow! :mad:

Just spent 45 minutes clearing my driveway and sidewalk.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by Var
A buddy of mine lived in Sedona for 5-6 months and did nothing but MTB. He said the terrain and scenery is the best he's ever seen. Some pretty sick single track from what he says. I should have gone with him!!!
lucky guy! I spent a weekend in Sedona. As soon as drove intothte canyon, I rember telling myself, I could die here...it was amazingly beautiful! You've got to check it out!

Back