• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ive got a supply of 400mg of decca for 8 weeks

zenith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive got a supply of 400mg of decca for 8 weeks Is this worth using by its self ? or a wasts of time i know test would have been better i hear this is shit.

So i have 400mg of decca to inject for a week Should i allso inject more or use d-bol or anadrol with it ?

Im allso using Komplete For 2 months could i just use that with decca for 8 weeks would it work or should i buy some d-bol or anadrol to go with my decca inject.

Allso should i inject 200 at a time or can i inject 400 mg at one go, thanks.

You could run it by itself, but deca dick will pretty likely be a problem, and deca is a bit tough to recover from so I'd bank on a good long recoup.

I know nothing about Komplete, although its a prohormone isn't it? You can use it yes.

400mg once a week is fine.

www.lamuscle.com go look at komplete its ment to work really well i dont care what comments you lot say on komplete some of my mates used komplete and their diet and stuff is shit but they grown big style using it,

Anyway how much could i gain Using 400mg of decca for 8 weeks ?

Alright Mate?
I am doing pretty much that exact cycle at the moment , you can read my journal on this very board!
I like it!! So called "deca dick" is probably a bit of scare mongery, though as I have said my libido is down a bit, (this could partially be due to being tired from training real hard though) but I can quite easily get a boner (i will post a picture to prove it if anyone wants! (joke)).
6 weeks in now and have already had good gains which look like they have stopped, If I don't gain much more does this mean my body is more suited to short but more frequent cycles?

Deca isn't shit, it wouldn't be the most popular steroid if it was would it? I chose it because gains retention post cycle is good and it wont make you look like Kojak.
link =
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=25227&goto=newpost

WOW mate good luck to you brilliant to here people have faith in it and i would like to point out decca is actually one of the best selling steriods and is said to be best for keeping gains and having less side effects. it allso builds muscle and burns fat ?? what else do u want :0)

Good to hear your gaining ill deffinatly go ahead of it and as for decca dick anyone heard of clomind post cycle that will bring it back up and doesnt bother me i dont have a girl friend lol.

The only steroid that might actually burn fat is tren. It is however possible to lean out while on a cycle, but steroids dont directly burn fat.

Deca works best on a very high calorie diet, so dont bank on getting ripped with it.

ah yeah your right i expect to get a fair bit bigger on it didnt expect to lean out on it.

Back