• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulk and Clean Bulk

Alaric

Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've read the stickies at the top of this forum, but I'm wondering what's the difference between a bulk and a clean bulk?

Does a clean bulk require you to do cardio, and have less cheat meals? Or does using a clean bulk use a different P/C/F ratio?

A clean bulk consists of slower burning carbs like Brown Rice, SP, Oats, etc..... instead of junk carbs like white bread, sugar cereals, etc. Also, don't forget EFAs and lean proteins.

p.s. This was copied verbatim from Jodi :)

Last edited:
it just implies that you're gaining weight (bulking) with an increase in calories, but eating good (clean) foods, not a bunch of crap. Obviously you could increase your calories and gain weight by eating McDonalds everyday, a clean bulk means you would eat similarly as when cutting, just more food/calories.

I consider my bulk to be a hybrid of the two... I mainly eat the same foods i eat while cutting, but I tend to be less disciplined about cheating...

Yeah me too Mayo...Well almost anyway. I tend to be more on the junk bulk side :laugh: :evil:

I really do try, but I can't help it.. I have that country boy appetite.

In fact, just gettin ready to have some fried chicken, gizzards, biscuits and gravy and peas :D. I'll tell ya, I can't resist good ole fried chicken and biscuits and gravy....(LIKE HEAVEN) :D :hehe:

I can't resist peanuts... any kind... roasted, salted, cocktail peanuts, honey roasted, peanut butter... man... if someone said it's been found to cause cancer I would cry worse then if my dog died...

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
I can't resist peanuts... any kind... roasted, salted, cocktail peanuts, honey roasted, peanut butter... man... if someone said it's been found to cause cancer I would cry worse then if my dog died...

I'm with you on that!

Just run more :hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
Well that's good Dones.... I need more discipline myself. When it comes to food, it's hard for me to say no :( .

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
I consider my bulk to be a hybrid of the two... I mainly eat the same foods i eat while cutting, but I tend to be less disciplined about cheating...

Yeah, same here. No fast food though. :rolleyes:

I just have to assert more discipline so my cheating days don't bleed into my workout week.. I do have a serious goal though once the weather warms up to start a jogging program or something with equal intesity so I can focus on getting lean. I have severe body fat to burn off I'll tell ya.

Maybe one of you can tie my ass to your bumper and drag me a few miles a day :lol:

Why thanks my friend :hehe:

Back