• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What I just ate for dinner

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2.75 lb boneless chicken breast, lightly seasoned. I ate about 7oz, with plenty left for lunch tomorrow. DAMN was this good!!!! It's the first time I baked an entire boneless breast, but it won't be the last.

mmmm I eat a few of theese a day:D

yummy! I eat so much chicken youd think Id start to grow wings! *cluck cluck* :help:

Originally posted by PreMier
mmmm I eat a few of theese a day:D

You buy the kind that come "wrapped" in a tight net? Mine was one of those, and I baked it in a baking pan, laying the chicken on one those turkey rack thingamabobs.

Originally posted by atherjen
yummy! I eat so much chicken youd think Id start to grow wings! *cluck cluck* :help:

Don't we all? :lol:

This one was the best chicken I've had in along time because since you cook it whole, all the juice stays trapped inside, making it REAL tender. :lick:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
You buy the kind that come "wrapped" in a tight net? Mine was one of those, and I baked it in a baking pan, laying the chicken on one those turkey rack thingamabobs.

:scratch: hmmm I have never seen or heard of a chicken breast like that before??

I just buy fresh boneless skinless breasts. I BBQ mine plain. Fastest way :D I dont have a lot of time :(

That chicken looks juicy and tender.... *drool*

I buy the fresh whole chicken breasts..and butcher them up myself, remove bone, skin and fat.. takes longer but saves me money for the amount of chicken I eat. :chomp:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Ive bought the turkey breast roasts like this and they are soooooo yummy-very moist too! For dinner I has a protein Pancake, veggies, and an apple! My last meal is gonna be chicken breast!:)

IML Gear Cream!
Just curious Baboon, why'd you take a picture of your chicken?:funny:

hahah Jill I was kinda wondering the same.. taking pics of your food.. .. :crazy:

Originally posted by x~factor
Mmmm, juicy... do you need to marinate that before cooking? Any added tenderizer or something?
Nope-throw the breast roast into the oven frozen-in a roaster, for around 2 hours. (I add a bit of spice to the top of the roast) You can buy them pretty much at any grocery store for around $20-$25.:p

Originally posted by Jill
Just curious Baboon, why'd you take a picture of your chicken?:funny:

Well, it was better than choking it I guess. :grin:

Actually, it looked really good so I wanted to share the picture with my IM friends. :D
Originally posted by x~factor
Mmmm, juicy... do you need to marinate that before cooking? Any added tenderizer or something?
It came lightly seasoned already, so I just threw it in a baking pan. There is absolutley no effort in preparing it, aside from just moving the net around a little bit so it doesn't bake into the chicken (that would make it messy to get the net off).
Originally posted by atherjen
I buy the fresh whole chicken breasts..and butcher them up myself, remove bone, skin and fat.. takes longer but saves me money for the amount of chicken I eat. :chomp:
I paid $7 for the 2.75lb, which comes to $2.50 a pound. It's more expensive than the plain old boneless breasts, but tastes MUCH better.

Interesting thread....folks talking about a man's chicken :D

I'm sure that chicken was excellent IAB, looks very moist

Originally posted by DFINEST
I'm sure that chicken was excellent IAB, looks very moist

Indeed it was and it was cooked to 165 degrees all the way through.

I just ate some of the leftovers. Just as good the next day. :)

leftover's are always good.....

they make great meals for breakfast
when you want to be a little lazy :rocker:

I would've figure that you and MBC finished it off in one shot

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by DFINEST
I would've figure that you and MBC finished it off in one shot

She works late and her office buys her dinner, so this chicken is all mine!

:dancer:

Originally posted by donescobar2000
That chicken looks off the hook. Mine normally looks dry and yelling for :help: .

Your over cooking it. Chicken should be cooked untill there is a slight amount of CLEAR liquid coming out.

Just make sure its clear. Once it looks clear, cut the breast in the thickest part. As long as there is no "pinkish" tint or hue in the meat it is done.

I made another one of these mofos tonight. Here is what it looks like still in the package:

Cooked and ready to be carved:

We buy turkey breasts like that all the time. I've never seen a chicken prepared that way. I'll definitely be on the look out.

Originally posted by Av8tor
We buy turkey breasts like that all the time. I've never seen a chicken prepared that way. I'll definitely be on the look out.
Me too! Ive never seen the chicken ones, but the turkey ones are super moist and delish!

Back