• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Poll on most Popular Mags

what is your favorite mag?

• Planet muscle

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Flex

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Muscular Development

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Muscle Media

• Oxygen

• Men's Fitness or Men's Health

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Muscle & Fitness for her

• Iron Man

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Muscle Mag International

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Muscle & Fitness

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

MarcusMaximus

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
seemed interesting to me. so here's a poll. if i set it up correctly, you should be able to pick 2 of the mags. please don't pick more than 2. thanks.

A "mod" could step in and add that mag in to the vote section and delete M&F outta the choosing! If you keep the M&F at least add the letters I & L as well! :lol:

agreed. the mag testosterone is indeed popular. i wanted to be somewhat fair in this so i left it out as there would only be a few ppl who read that one faithfully. That magazine skews towards a specific cohort of people.

I think we need a super moderator to get rid of M&f for her. seeing as how no one has picked that particular choice, or Oxygen for that matter, take those 2 out and add Testosterone and perhaps "other". for the second choice.

i put those in as oxygen and MFfor her were specifically mentioned in the other threads!

Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
agreed. the mag testosterone is indeed popular. i wanted to be somewhat fair in this so i left it out as there would only be a few ppl who read that one faithfully. That magazine skews towards a specific cohort of people.

yeah a group of people that are actual educated weight lifters and not a bunch of pussified fitness chumps.

Back