• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 weeks of M1-T , heres the half way point stats.

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK. I have been usings VPX's monster test, and am extremely pleased with the results.

I started out weighing about 197 or so, I was weak and had not worked out in around 3 weeks. I had been going through some personal problems that kept me from the gym and from eating proper. I was light and not as strong as I had been.

I trained for one week as usual, then began taking the 1 methyl test.

After two weeks, I truley do look transformed, and ONLY in two weeks. I now weigh around 210, my body looks much better, and people compliment me on how quickly I became more noticibly muscular. I remained lean and hard, and even though my strength didnt really increase a whole lot, my body looks MUCH better. I really wish I could take pics, and could show you all how impressed I am with this stuff.

I had no real side effects. I had no lethargy, no acne, only a little water retention for the first few days, and my testicles may be a little smaller, but its nothing that 1-AD didnt do.

I am noticably more vascular and even leaner even though I increased my calories and bumped up my protein. I am so sad to take a week off, but I know I need it, and will be taking the 6OXO during this week off before finishing my cycle.

I do not take measurements (although I should), but this pro-steroid is defintely the best I have ever tried, and the side effects are no different than any other the other test or andros that I have taken. And my libido was just fine. I tend to think my body responds very well to pro-horomones/pro-steroids as my brother was quite bloated (gained about 20 lbs in 2 and a half weeks) and although he gained a lot of strength, he suffered mild acne and didnt perform well in his cardiovascular sports as well because of the water retention.

I would recommend this product greatly to anyone interested in putting on lean mass quickly, and improving their body.

The only deal with the VPX is the burn you get when you down the liquid. It does burn, so I usually take it with a protein shake OR with milk.

:)

dose?
Why not just run the whole 4 wks?
Why 6-OXO and not Nolvadex?
Seems like your getting great results, keep it up !
Some prob came from improved diet and workout, either way keep going and keep us posted.

Originally posted by Prince
maybe he does not want to break the law?

This was my determining factor. I could have gotten Nolva cheaper than the 6 oxo.

Originally posted by camarosuper6
I had no real side effects. I had no lethargy, no acne, only a little water retention for the first few days...

Wow, that is very surprising, it killed my libido and I was very lethargic, especially once I upped my dose to 30mg's/day.

Have you thought about using a more reasonably priced M1T?

VPX Sports - M1-T is the real deal, total loss you cant find it anywhere! any1 find it let me know!

maybe he does not want to break the law?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...M1t IS ILLEGAL...hes already breaking it what differnce does it make...You need a SERM for M1T, just get one

But I took M1T back in the day and also loved it, only side I noticed was it started to push my hairline back so I stopped after 3 weeks...But strenght gains were freakin insane

IML Gear Cream!
Why would you neg rep me for that post....I would say youre the douche bag push-n-pull...You P90x homo in San Diego, dont get much more gay than that:loser:

Why would you neg rep me for that post....I would say youre the douche bag push-n-pull...You P90x homo in San Diego, dont get much more gay than that:loser:

The p90x is a joke like the trib, both are shit. I take it sarcasm is above your head.

Tell me who's already breaking the law?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...M1t IS ILLEGAL...hes already breaking it what differnce does it make...You need a SERM for M1T, just get one

This thread is 8yrs old, it was legal then. The people who were taking it are no longer taking it since it's no longer around. Do you ever read the threads before you post? The person who bumped this thread isn't taking it and won't find m1t because VPX Sports stopped making it a long time ago.
So now you're whining because I neg repped you for making such a dumb post.
Great, you're cry-baby on top of being a dumbass.

Back