• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Side Affects for NO2

JBrad101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if there are any side affects with this product. I have been working out for for about a year and without supplements have seen decent results. I only recently started taking 100% whey protein from gnc and really havent seen any major changes but my guess is that it is because its just protein. I am not looking for a quick fix and relize to get cut I need to work on my diet but wouldnt mind a little assistants. I try to workout 5 times a week and try to run 4 out of those 5 days. Just looking for some feedback on the NO2 and maybe any other supplement out there that could be helpful.

Welcome to IM :thumb:

I dont really think you will see sides frm NO2... seing as there are no benefits even!

lol, yea I was gonna say the sides are about the same as the benefits. Zero.

I got blasted once for saying NO2 was all hype and a waist of money. Have both you guys used it to make claims that it is garbage? Just curious.

of course they havent..lol..but i have...its ok nothing special...gives u a good pump and improves sexual performance...thats about it

i know huh, everyone is talking shit about No2 and havnt even tried it how dumb.... No2 is OK, it is worth about only 25-30 dollars to me and it is pretty cool, i dont want to take it again unless it drops down to about 20 bucks.........

tomas101-- QuestionGuy-- Yes I have tried it... It is absloutely worthless. The "PUMP" you describe is all in your tiny brains. There is no evidence backing this product at all, and I got nothing from it but a thinner wallet. Can someone say "Placebo"?

Muscle and Fitness did an article on this an issue or two back (oh how I hate that magazine :rolleyes: )

Anyway...the title of the story actually says it's the greatest thing in the supplement world since creatine.

I suspect that may be why people are asking about it now.

By the way...I translate that article to mean that Weider is looking to sell a bunch of NO2 and not that it works.

Yea, sorry to break it to you NO2 lovers, but I could have given you a sugar pill and it would have had similar effects as NO2. Yes I have tried it, I actually went on it for 45 days using the MRI NO2 with the physer delivery system and the whole nine yards, and it did absolutely diddly squat. There are NUMEROUS articles questioning NO2 because basically there are no scientific studies or published research showing that NO2 does what all these hype based companies say it does.

If it works for you, thats cool. Im not bashing anyone for trying it because thats how you figure out stuff works. But for us who want to use our money on proven supplements, I would stay away from NO2.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by camarosuper6
Yea, sorry to break it to you NO2 lovers, but I could have given you a sugar pill and it would have had similar effects as NO2. Yes I have tried it, I actually went on it for 45 days using the MRI NO2 with the physer delivery system and the whole nine yards, and it did absolutely diddly squat. There are NUMEROUS articles questioning NO2 because basically there are no scientific studies or published research showing that NO2 does what all these hype based companies say it does.

If it works for you, thats cool. Im not bashing anyone for trying it because thats how you figure out stuff works. But for us who want to use our money on proven supplements, I would stay away from NO2.

In your opinion, what are the best supps? I know your not a fan of MAG 10. Do you know how good 1-AD is? Which creatine do you prefer? I use TRAC(Its freakin expensive but I have seen results in my pump).

Thanks.

When you say best supplements, you need to be a bit more precise.

If your looking for a very solid basic foundation for supplements, you need a strong knowledge of what your body needs.

1. Protein
2. Multi Vitamin/Anti Oxidant
3. Creatine

Stick with those three basics and eat plenty of good nutritious food and you will always have a strong base.

You can just do a search on this site for the numerous products, but here are the products I use:

Protein, I use two kinds. Optimum Whey or VP2 Isolate (by AST). And I also use Pro Complex by Optimum.

Creatine I use regular monohydrate mixed with juice, or AST Creatine HSC.

Multi, I generally use just the Animal Pak or GNC Mega Men.

Back