• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unprotected Sex?

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had an experience this weekend where during my birthday celebration I was introduced to a lovely lady, we went home, one thing led to another and we had sex.

However, what freaked me out is that she was totally willing to have unprotected sex with a guy she just met at a bar who was a friend of a friend - she just wanted to go at it and almost succeeded until I had a moment of clarity and went to get something. And she's older than I am.

I'm surprised in this day and age any woman would have sex with someone she didn't (or even did) know well without any sort of protection - has this happened to anyone else? And what are your opinions?

It hasn't happened to me since I'm married! :) But I have 2 thoughts about that.

1. She has something so she's not afraid of contracting it and does not care about the partner she's with or,

2. We haven't been bombarded so much recently about STD's as we were in the past and I think a lot of people think the "scare" is over and can go back to enjoying a stranger's company w/out worry.

rock, is your avatar Drizzt?

Right on buddy! You know him?

Originally posted by rock4832
Oh ya, I thought it looked familiar, haven't read him for a while though.

Originally posted by ponyboy
I'm surprised in this day and age any woman would have sex with someone she didn't (or even did) know well without any sort of protection - has this happened to anyone else? And what are your opinions?
I'm surprised that you're surprised. I'm not overly proud of this, but I didn't use protection with a lot of the girls I brought home. When you are a bit liquired and horny it just doesn't seem important. I'm just lucky that I didn't catch anything, or have any little IT's running around :scared:

Believe me, two weeks ago at a pool/dart league this lady wanted me to go home with her upon meeting her. That alone freaked me out. Now, unprotected.......... :hair: :barf: equals trouble!

Last edited:
I understand how youcould have unprotected sex but there is just too much shit out there to get that you really dont want. Some people have a wide variety of thing already and dont mind sharing and think you dont mind either. Natural certainly feels better but the risks just dont justify it for me. You gotta know what you are getting into literally and figeratively, if one doesnt care about disease well whatever, but how people can risk bringing a person into this world who isnt going to recieve proper care, love and financial support is absolutely bullshit and just boggle my mind. That said I know there are times here and there but between two people one has to have the self control to get sometime to wrap the stump before they hump

Buckle up.

if it's too easy...........then it's sleazy

Unprotected sex is great... condoms suck... I'd rather just get a BJ then throw a rubber on... usually I don't have sex outside of a commited relationship.. we get tested together and it's all good... to each his own...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
Unprotected sex is great... condoms suck... I'd rather just get a BJ then throw a rubber on... usually I don't have sex outside of a commited relationship.. we get tested together and it's all good... to each his own...

Here's an eye opener: You can still get STDs via orally as well.

I will admit........making love with out a condom FEELS FANTASTIC................Buckle up if you and your partner are not virgins and if you haven't been tested.

Oops....another eye opener: Did you know, even if you get tested it could take several years for certain STDs to show?

What else can you get as a male from receiving oral sex other than herpes?

I don't know. I'm sure some diseases can be transported via saliva..

Originally posted by rock4832
hell yeah, but only recently. I've never read a book for fun until I picked up a Salvatore novel. Tit's always been into reading fantasy books and wanted to get me into reading as well, so this past Christmas she bought me Thousand Orcs, it looking like something cool that I might enjoy (I was admittedly in awe during the war scene in the second Lord of the Rings). I'm currently reading The Lone Drow. I'm loving it, but I'm having trouble getting over his sword named "Twinkle" :eek: maybe you can explain it...

Oh, Crono. You need to start at the beginning about 14 or 15 books back!! They are the best and set up who Drizzt really is. I've read through the series 3 times since I first started!

oh yeah... unprotected sex...

um... I wouldn't suggest it. I'm thinking like ponyboy is, if she's so willing to go down so quickly with one person, she's probably no different every other night.

Not that I have anything against hoes, college life revolves around 'em, but a ho that wants to go ungloved is a bit suspicious.

yeah I certainly want to. I hear that there's a particular order I should read them though. I'm thinking I want to finish off this trilogy but I definitly want to go back. Where should I start off?

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
What else can you get as a male from receiving oral sex other than herpes?

gonorrhea (Bacteria can be in the back of the throat of the person providing oral), urethritis..........

Hold on I'm still looking into this.

Personally I would start with books 4,5,6 which are really 1,2,3 in the storyline. I think it's called the Dark elf Trilogy, starts with his birth and homeplace.

Some sexually transmitted infections do live in the mouth or pharynx (the throat) and can sometimes be passed through oral sex. These include gonorrhea (which doesn't usually cause a sore throat, though it can occasionally do so), oral herpes (some 'cold sores' are caused by type-1 herpes virus, which can also infect the genital area in people who have never been infected with it in the mouth before), and uncommonly, syphilis (which can cause a sore or unusual patches in the mouth). Direct contact between genitals and any infectious area in the mouth, like a cold sore or syphilis ulcer, can result in transmission of the STD to the genitals. For gonorrhea, the bacteria lives a bit deeper (in the throat), so we tend to see this transmitted more frequently to men who have had oral sex performed on them; that's not to say that women can't get it from having oral sex performed on them--there are just no data on this yet.

IML Gear Cream!
how was that HOld?

cool, thanks. Have you been keeping up with the latest ones? I love how he impliments humor in it. tit's reading the book just to find out what the hell a "doo-dad" is. In fact, she made a deal with me that she'd read my book if I'd play a Zelda game that she liked

That's funny man. The doo-dad must come from that dwarf. I haven't read the new ones yet but RA Salvatore has another series of books that he uses the character from with his drizzt books sometimes

Yeah, but not as good as the Drizzt series! When your finished with those, try "Sword of the Truth" series. Even better!

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
how was that HOld?

good work, you should be an investigative reporter...

seems to me a male receiving oral sex is about as safe as someone having sex with a condom... how do you respond Ms Journalist? :D

Sorta......but with a twist!

Mmm... that sounds nice, how do you perform that? :lol:

I have had the same thing happen to me before with a girl I met at a bar one night. Shit like that really freaks me out, I can't believe people are willing to do that with a complete stranger either. the only way I would have unprotected sex is with my girlfriend, if I had one right now, and if she was on some sort of birth control.

people = stupid

also, denial

"oh that wont happen to me"

Back