• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Losing my sanity

infinity

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to lose it. I have been lifting for 3 years. I have put on a small amount of muscle, probably what most would put on in 3-4 months. I will say during that time I probably didn't eat even close to enough to grow. That's fine.

I am 6'4, and 188lbs. I just want to wake up and see fucking 189lbs or something. Currently I am on a program that has me eating constantly. I eat 6 or so chicken breasts, tons of noodles, vegetables etc etc. I've been doing this for almost two weeks, still weigh exact same thing. I'm to the point that I'm ready to just eat Burger King 3x a day. According to John Berardis' formulas at T-Mag, I need 4692 calories, that's my maintenence level. So I'm thinking 5100 calories a day to get bigger. HOW THE HELL DO I GET 5100 CALORIES A DAY EATING LEAN MEAT AND VEGETABLES/PASTA?! A freaking chicken breast has like 210 calories or something.

I want to becoming freakishly big. I don't mind putting on a little fat, I just want some f'n muscle. Can anyone explain what/how much I need to eat in order to start putting on insane amounts of muscle?

I'm so frustrated right now it's beyond explanation.

Where's the fat in your diet?

Read the stickies I'm sure you can find info on bulking ;)

If you're a hardgainer, I'd say you could get away with eating some more calorie dense, higher GI carbs like white bread and white potatoes. Also, it's easy to rack up calories in a shake using healthy fats and proteins. Try making a shake with two scoops chocolate protein, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 4 tablespoons heavy cream. You could even add a banana or two.

i eat ~5k calories and my weigh doesnt really change much at all, some people just gotta eat more and the composition of your diet is important and needs to change based on your goals

you dont do any cardio right?

Well I've decided to eat alot, maybe not 100% clean but not chips and fast food. Taking some MRP powder too. I've put on 3-4 pounds in the past couple weeks. Maybe some fat (not much). Gonna keep eating more and more and more till I explode and or get big.

Don´t go by any formula, just listen to your body.
Keep it clean, count your calories and there is no way you don´t put some muscles. Really :)
Brown rice and beans are good source of quality food and calories. You gonna be fine :thumb:

Originally posted by infinity
I'm about to lose it. I have been lifting for 3 years. I have put on a small amount of muscle, probably what most would put on in 3-4 months. I will say during that time I probably didn't eat even close to enough to grow. That's fine.

I am 6'4, and 188lbs. I just want to wake up and see fucking 189lbs or something. Currently I am on a program that has me eating constantly. I eat 6 or so chicken breasts, tons of noodles, vegetables etc etc. I've been doing this for almost two weeks, still weigh exact same thing. I'm to the point that I'm ready to just eat Burger King 3x a day. According to John Berardis' formulas at T-Mag, I need 4692 calories, that's my maintenence level. So I'm thinking 5100 calories a day to get bigger. HOW THE HELL DO I GET 5100 CALORIES A DAY EATING LEAN MEAT AND VEGETABLES/PASTA?! A freaking chicken breast has like 210 calories or something.

I want to becoming freakishly big. I don't mind putting on a little fat, I just want some f'n muscle. Can anyone explain what/how much I need to eat in order to start putting on insane amounts of muscle?

I'm so frustrated right now it's beyond explanation.

Your lucky Ectomorphs have a much easier time bodybuilding than endomorphs and most endo/mesos.

Re: Re: Losing my sanity

Originally posted by IronSlingah
Your lucky Ectomorphs have a much easier time bodybuilding than endomorphs and most endo/mesos.
No true. Endos or endo-meso's have an easier time building muscle than ectos. Ectos have an easier time losing the bf.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been lazy for the last few days, and probally dropped my caloric intake by probally 2,500 cals. I lost 5 pounds.. I could become ripped to shreads if I attempted a cut, like ridicously -- But I need to get bigger.

Re: Re: Re: Losing my sanity

Originally posted by Jodi
No true. Endos or endo-meso's have an easier time building muscle than ectos. Ectos have an easier time losing the bf.

Your right but thats my point. Id rather spend my time working out and bulking than doing cardio and cutting calories/counting grams.

dude get weight gainers, MRPs, fat steaks, fried chicken, whole eggs, sugary cereals, and all the rest of that crap that 99% of us stay away from. you're one of the lucky ones in terms of not worrying about getting fat.

plus you do know that you should eat like a madman in the hours right after your training, right?

Fried Chicken? um.... just because you don't gain weight easy doesn't mean you should sabotage your heart with transfats...

cholesterol is a concern as well... be careful, I'd suggest whole grains and complex carbs as a good dietary tool to gain mass without jacking up your health.

Originally posted by plouffe
I've been lazy for the last few days, and probally dropped my caloric intake by probally 2,500 cals. I lost 5 pounds.. I could become ripped to shreads if I attempted a cut, like ridicously -- But I need to get bigger.

Stupid

Infinity, I don't know you so I'm just wondering. Are you one of those guys who does the same routine day in and day out. Check out GoPros routine it might be what you are looking for. I see the same guys in the gym checking out the same chicks never getting any real gains.
Read up on some PH's or PS's you may want to check them out also.
Burger king fries suck.

Originally posted by 165r
Infinity, I don't know you so I'm just wondering. Are you one of those guys who does the same routine day in and day out. Check out GoPros routine it might be what you are looking for. I see the same guys in the gym checking out the same chicks never getting any real gains.
Read up on some PH's or PS's you may want to check them out also.
Burger king fries suck.

Burger king sucks and Mcdonalds racist ads piss me off so i just usually buy my fries at the supermarket.

that is me last year, at 7% bf. not exactly fat.

Last edited:
Back