• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are these Prohormone's equaul to real juice?

Erik D.

Will pay FOR LBS....
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That might sound dumb, but I never have tried either one. was thinking about going with one or the other, are the ph's worth it will i get similar effects equal or close to roid results? Or should I just go with "the real deal" and purchase some DECA or something? I definatley want to add some major size this spring for summertime. anyone have any advice?? thanx..

Just my opinion......No

I can't say I have done steriods, because I haven't. But I have tried one of the prohormones. I have used the SAN T100 before on several occasions spread over a month. Being a girl, I know the bottle says...not to be used by women. BUT it worked great for me. I didn't use the dosage for a guy, I used 2 per day, one in the am, one in the pm before my workout for two weeks, then two weeks off. I gained 5 lbs of lean body mass. I am positive of this because I was dieting down for a show and had my bodyfat tested every two weeks, then weekly the last four weeks before the show.
Craig has used this same product and liked it too.

have u used either stickboy?

thanx for the opinion jlb001

At 161 lbs, I would say you haven't gotten close to needing them.

Some of the better prosteroids rival some illegal versions of AAS; but there is nothing (legal or otherwise) that can be taken orally that rivals a good injected stack of AAS.

In otherwords, you need to look beyond the compound(s) and at teh delivery if you want to (attempt to) compare.

Back