• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Squat Blowout (graphic)

JJL

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Go to www.rotten.com scroll down to weightlifter. Makes you think about doing heavy squat lifts huh.........

already have several threads with this pic..but yeah it's disgusting

yep, same thing happened to my buddy when he was doing leg press once. Although not as bad. But he did blow his ass out none the less.

yeah, I am bad luck I guess!! Actually the funny thing is is that it is the same guy that both happened to. My other training partners seem to escape unscarred. lol

Originally posted by P-funk
yeah, I am bad luck I guess!! Actually the funny thing is is that it is the same guy that both happened to. My other training partners seem to escape unscarred. lol

In that case...he must be the bad luck, not you. ;)

Originally posted by nikegurl
In that case...he must be the bad luck, not you. ;)

yeah, poor guy. So much bad shit has hapened to him in one year.

funny how it happens like that sometimes...just one thing after another. hopefully the bad is stuff is behind him now.

hehehe, if you think thats bad got to www.Strangeland.com be prepared to visit the shit factory guy,,, :barf: i dont see the point of this site,

im not even going to go there, curiosity usually gets me, but ive had enough for one month....go to tubgirl.com, if you really wanna see something sick

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
im not even going to go there, curiosity usually gets me, but ive had enough for one month....go to tubgirl.com, if you really wanna see something sick
:barf: Damn thats nasty.

WOW, I didn't know what to expect but it sure as hell wasn't that.

hahahah i know, i was grosed out when i saw it first...damn immature friends....then i show'd my best friend and then my; brother...they spread it further...funny as hell and grose as hell
bitter-sweet (the funny part is whoever your showing, their face)
:thumb:

Originally posted by nikegurl
hopefully the bad is stuff is behind him now.
:rofl: AHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!... BAD STUFF>.... BEHIND HIM...!!! AHAHAHAHA :rofl:

I don't even think you meant the pun

damn im at work i cant do that shit now

IML Gear Cream!
oh my good god, that cant be right, i refuse to beleive that, holly shit man, is thre people falling that low to film that and even worse do that..... holly shit oh noooooo, i have seen dead people and i wasnt that discusted, damn nasty shit

im an idiot with that horrid pic...i was talking about something nasty with this hot HOT girl

then i was like, well ive seen worse...in fact i know of the nastiest picture..i showed her

as you may guess...she didnt talk to me after that for a little while

LOL, but she got over it

pretty horrible

rotten is pretty bad i looked thru it a few times but there are some that are really gross but it don't bother (sp?) me much, i always like grusome stuff.

is there anyone who have looked through all the photos in rotten???
let me give a bow to him/her

i have, except for the f of the week or month didn't care to see that since i am at work

man i dont wanna see anymore...i feel like if i look at those ill go straight to hell...

Back