• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If someone offered you money for ...

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

If someone offered you one milion dollars to spend in anything you want but the thing is ... you need to stop working out for two weeks.

Would you do it ?

Just answer with :

1.Yes !!!

2.No

NO COMMENTS, just Yes or No. :)

yes..two weeks is only 14 days. LOL But that is if I only have to stop working out for those 2 weeks. If it had other stipulations attached to it....HELL NO.

If you wanted no comments you should have added a poll, its a discussion board and people are going to comment.

2 weeks? Hell yes, thats nothing, I've had layoffs longer than that.

hell yes!!!
that money would buy alot of protein powder and chicked breasts
(not to mention a 350Z for jodie to drive the shit out of)

For a million dollars, I'd stop working out for five years!

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MONEY BAD!!!!!!!!!!

a Z for me? In blk? with a 6 speed? I don't want a sissy car with an automatic! It's got to be able to goooooooooooooooooooo:clap: :clap: :clap:

hell ya, thats a an easy question,

IML Gear Cream!
Let me explain the two main reasons why I did this thread.
Reason number 1. The "No comments" thing was just because I was expecting just "Yes" so later on I would change the Subject and the content of the post to make fun of the ppl that said yes. :) I know it is a little bit childish.

Reason number 2. Years ago I read a paper for a doctorate degree about compulsive and obsessive behavior and among other things it included the obsession with the body and somehow it relates to bodybuilding. Normally, ppl with no traces of this problems say yes and that is it, because it is an absurd question. Persons that says no, without sarcasm and say yes in ways that you can doubt of the veracity of the answer may have this condition. I was just curious about your answers. :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by DrChiro
(not to mention a 350Z for jodie to drive the shit out of)

Lame, overweight and underpowered. The real Z was the 240Z! :)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
For a million dollars, I'd stop working out for five years!

:rofl:

Originally posted by Vieope
The "No comments" thing was just because I was expecting just "Yes" so later on I would change the Subject and the content of the post to make fun of the ppl that said yes. :) I know it is a little bit childish.

If it really churns your butter, go ahead, 2 weeks is not noticeable enough for me to really cry about.

yes! I would take the money easily and take up tennis, swimming (in the ocean) Mtn. Bike riding on South Beach! :D

Originally posted by Mudge
If it really churns your butter, go ahead, 2 weeks is not noticeable enough for me to really cry about.

Hi Mudge. I dont understand what you mean .. but I guess you didn´t understood what I was saying too.

I understand, later he was gonna change it to something like:
stop working out for 2 weeks....and also no;t eat or something like that i guess...:p

Hi Mudge. I dont understand what you mean .. but I guess you didn´t understood what I was saying too.

Perhaps not! :)

I think the better question is:

What moron would NOT stop working out for only two weeks to be rewarded a million dollars? :evil:

If someone offered you one milion dollars to spend in anything you want but the thing is ... you need to stop working out for two weeks.

Would you do it ?

Just answer with :

1.Yes !!!

2.No

NO COMMENTS, just Yes or No. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Stacey
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MONEY BAD!!!!!!!!!!
someone is still a shopa-holic?
:D
hiya stacey!

got to define the meaning of 'working'

in fact, it would prolly help you to stop for 2 weeks, with as much overtraining as most people do to their CNS

Back