• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gettin thinner??

CreaKid13

6 months
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive always been a bigger kid, when i first got on the bench press last summer at the age of 14 a put up 210 right off as my max. till now i didnt care about my fat, i just wanted to get stronger tho i watched my weight..im not that fat but i want to get thinner and tone up so my muscles can show more. im 15 years old, im a freshman and i bench 265 max, and i curl 80 max..my muslces are big but i want them to show..so how do i do that...treadmill..? please i help!!

Originally posted by CreaKid13
ive always been a bigger kid, when i first got on the bench press last summer at the age of 14 a put up 210 right off as my max. till now i didnt care about my fat, i just wanted to get stronger tho i watched my weight..im not that fat but i want to get thinner and tone up so my muscles can show more. im 15 years old, im a freshman and i bench 265 max, and i curl 80 max..my muslces are big but i want them to show..so how do i do that...treadmill..? please i help!!

if you lose weight ure probly gonna lose some strength so it depends what u like more youre strength or the ladies.

Diet and moderate cardio....

One thing is for sure. Girls don't care how much you lift, only how you look.

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
Diet and moderate cardio....

One thing is for sure. Girls don't care how much you lift, only how you look.

that is not always true. I know a bunch of girls that like big/strong guys, more so than a guy that is skinny and cut up or not that stong. And these are really pretty, and oddly small, girls too.:)

Originally posted by P-funk
that is not always true. I know a bunch of girls that like big/strong guys, more so than a guy that is skinny and cut up or not that stong. And these are really pretty, and oddly small, girls too.:)

If you look good you look good big or small. Im just sayin girls dont care if u can put up 650 on bench if ure bodyfat is like 30%.

how long do you guys think it will take me to tone up??

You should post a picture...it would be hard to tell. Have you ever gotten your bf measured? At your age, you don't have to worry about that. I'm a 16 year old girl, and couldn't care less how much a guy lifts. That's not the first thing we look for when we "seize" you up.

3 words...

WATCH YOUR DIET....

U SHOULD BUY BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE....AND FOLLOW IT RELIGIOUSLY....

Creakid....if u follow all the nutrition plans in this book....i'll give u 6 months.....

good luck...

Back