• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My ultra-simple bulking diet.

Premo55

Mic Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any comments? This is how I've been eating for the past six months, ultra-simple and very economical, which is probably hte most important thing for university students like myself. I currently stand at 5'10", 170 pounds, around 9-10% BF.

MEAL 1:
1 1/4 cup oat bran, 1/4 cup wheat bran, one tablespoon psyllium husk
6 ounces chicken breast

MEAL 2 (PWO):
45g whey
1 cup quick oats

MEAL 3:
1/3 cup brown rice, 1/4 cup wheat bran (two packs Splenda, cinnamon sticks, pandan leaves, pandan essence)
three cups spinach prepared with apple cider vinegar, chilli powder and one pack Splenda
6 ounces chicken breast

MEAL 4:
three cups spinach prepared with aforementioned dressing
6 ounces eye of round steak
5 fish oil caps
one teaspoon natural PB

MEAL 5:
three cups collard greens and cucumber prepared with aforementioned dressing
6 ounces boiled chicken breast
10 fish oil caps
one teaspoon natural PB

MEAL 6:
three cups spinach prepared with aforementioned dressing
6 ounces eye of round steak
8 fish oil caps

TOTAL MACROS:
3 carb+ protein meals of approx. 50g carbs, 50g protein--> 400 cals per meal

3 carb+ fat meals of approx. 50g protein, 16g fat--> 344 cals per meal

totals around 2300 cals. I'm on a slow bulk right now, and weight is coming on slowly, I'm thinking of taking the calories even higher right now. A concern is me averaging around 15-18 packs of Splenda a day, but I take in no other sugar otherwise, apart from maybe 2 or 3 pieces of sugarfree gum a day.

Water intake is around 8-9 liters a day. I also have one cup of unsweetened cocoa a day for antioxidants. I use essences rather extensively (one teaspoon of essence per bowl of oatmeal). Of course I'm supplementing with multi-vitamins as well.

As far as training goes, my split is a 4 day one:
Monday- Quads and hams
Tuesday- Chest and tris
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Back and biceps
Friday- Rest
Saturday- Shoulders and traps
Sunday- Rest (some forearm and GPP work, rotator cuff work, light recovery weight workout)

Workouts are highly intense and centre around powerlifting lifts and compound exercises, including variations of squats, deadlifts, cleans, presses, pulls and jerks, etc.

No cardio. On rest days I cut out the PWO meal, so my calorie count goes to 2000.

Peace.

that is not enough calories to bulk. id say that is more of a maintenance plan. i am 6'2 and 198lbs and for me to bulk would be at least 3300 cals aday. 2300 is nothing.

I suspect this, but the weight is slowly coming on and my body fat has barely been affected at all. I'm upping my cals by around 300 this week, not to worry.

Peace.

I was going to say taht is very low intake for someone your size. I was eating 2700-3000 when I was trying to gain, and Im much smaller. smart to slowly increase though! ;)

diet looks good though! but 15-18 packs splenda??? :spaz:

I swear, I'm addicted. How should I add more cals? MOre protein? More fat? More carbs? My protein intake is already nearly 2g per pound, I guess I should take it up to 2 and add more carbs.

Peace.

if you have been eating like that for 6 months and have a 10% bf then you were cuttingnot bulking there holmes. try adding 100 cals every 2-3 days until you get to at least 3000, and you will get big man trust me. i was eating about the same for a year and then the more i learned the more i ate. i have added close to 20 lbs in 6 months. EAT BIG LIFT BIG

This is true. I have gained maybe 8 pounds in about 6 months, while having my body fat virtually untouched. I started off at 6% body fat after a shoot.

Peace.

slower is better imo. no need to add a bunch of unwanted fat, and thenhave to diet hard to shed it, risking loosing the muscle you worked hard to build.
I wouldnt go ANY higher than 2g/lb. 1.5g/lb is plenty IMO. add in more complex carbs and healthy fats.. :)

Im 5'8" 195Lbs and im at 4660+ cals a day :tard:

Yeah, quite being a girl and eat more food!!! (j/king)

IML Gear Cream!
^is really serious...

I just can't stnad when guys want to bulk up BUTT watch their figure!! Eat and grow!!

Exactamoondo. Man I am getting so big in the gut. Im on my last belt hole, and my pants hardly fit!

Im gonna look like Fat Bastard on Austin Powers. "Do I look SEXY baaaaby?" :lol:

Hey, fuck it. You're strong as an ox right? That is all that counts!

A little ox... :no:

hehehe, yeah right liar!! Don't foget, I read you journal!

:spin:

Click------> :dancer:

J'bo is right, this is good stuff!

I'm in a different boat from most of you. I play basketball competitively, so my weight and my body fat percentage is a concern. I'm in off-season right now, though.

Peace.

Oh, well that is different. Good luck with your bulk.

Back