• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

effects of ejaculation

OmarJackson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't normally go to this website anymore unless i need a good laugh, because the moderators are basically religious fanatics and they don't allow anything on their boards that is in any opposition to what they believe. Anyway, one moderator wrote this in response to a question about the effects of ejaculation as it relates to training.

Studies do support that, and not only it test production slowed, but muscle glycogen is depleted. This is why Tom Prince would abstain from sex during competition season - it was too damaging to his body!

this can't be accurate, can it?

here's the whole thread. http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/foru...=788250&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

there was a thread on the effects of masturbation on ur training....go find it

but the end result was that it can help/doesnt hurt your gains

sorry, i don't know why i put this in the diet in nutrition forum.

It makes you lethargic, I think that is the only bad thing about it.

LETHARGIC!!

LOL, we had that as a vocabulary word in english last week...
The bitch teacher used cats as an example...i had to whine

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
LETHARGIC!!

LOL, we had that as a vocabulary word in english last week...
The bitch teacher used cats as an example...i had to whine

English is not even my first language. lol :D

its mine, my only other one is spanish, which im still learning

what is ur other lang.?

Portugese?(sp)

(sp) is Spelling. I know I spelled it wrong, so I used (sp)

You see ? They moved the thread. There is some conspiracy to always bring me back to think about sex.

I don't need a conspiracy to
think about sex....

I need a conspiracy to STOP thinking about sex

I've read in several different resources that sex/wankin increases test levels.....hope that's true, I've increased productivity becasue of that :p

Originally posted by irontime
I've read in several different resources that sex/wankin increases test levels.....hope that's true, I've increased productivity becasue of that :p

:haha:

You must have AWESOME forearm development

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by DFINEST

no wonder my forearms are so big even though i use straps......

other scientific effects of ejaculation:

1. sleepyness: causing you to roll over and fall asleep cuz you don't want to talk to your girl anymore

2. crankyness: telling your girl to "get the FUCK outta here", "oh ya, and shut the FUCKIN door behind you" cuz you don't wanna cuddle anymore. you cuddled so you could nut in the first place.

^other effects of ejaculation include:

3. trying to escape her apartment after she falls asleep without waking her

4. an uncannyness to tell the truth cuz the 5min after nutting is the most truthful 5min of a guys life (cuz for that 5min he isnt thinking about nutting)

^other effects

5. During Sex, her name is "Oh Shiat"
After sex, her name is "baby, shut the door when you leave"

Originally posted by Flex
^other effects of ejaculation include:
4. an uncannyness to tell the truth cuz the 5min after nutting is the most truthful 5min of a guys life (cuz for that 5min he isnt thinking about nutting)

OMG .. This is so true. :D

Originally posted by DFINEST

My left arm appears to be lagging a little :p

guys i swear, after i hurt my right rotator cuff, wankin' helped it a lot because of that low impact exercise of moving ur arm up and down

im dead serious, thank goodness for masturbation or else i still might be struggling with bench press out in the garage :p

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
guys i swear, after i hurt my right rotator cuff, wankin' helped it a lot because of that low impact exercise of moving ur arm up and down
:O That has got to be the funniest thing I have read all day :rofl:

So what did you doctor say when you told him why you were healing so quickly? Does he recomend it to his other patients now? :funny: Take two pills and wank off slowly :laugh:

Back