• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Physical pain generates vivid dreams experiences ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just woke up but I wish I hadn´t. I was having such beautiful dreams. The reason why it may occured was the fact that I was sleeping over my arms, causing a lot of pain. Sounds a little bit hard to beleive but ohter things generated different things too.
When it is too hot, my dreams changes to nightmares. One day I slept with the window open and a terrible rain generated fantastic dreams about the sea and things like that.

Something like that ever happened to you ? :)

Ever done any drugs, Vieope? :laugh:

when i was a kid i'd dream that i had broken my arm or my leg...then i'd wake up, it would be hurting and i'd think for an instant "it must not have been a dream. it really hurts"

then i'd look down to see it all twisted up underneath me. :doh:

(i'd have the dreams 'cause i was sleeping in a crazy position)

Completely natural.

...and sort of cool. ;)

Valerian Root gives me some pretty crazy dreams.

I dreamt once that I had to diffuse a bomb, there was a beep indicating the amount of time I had to do it in. It progressively got faster and faster then I woke up before the bomb exploded, hit the snooze button on my clock and got out of bed.

One night I dreamt that I had used some male enhancement pills and my thing was over a foot long and it was as thick as a soda can. My girlfriend wouldn't touch me and I was miserable cause I couldn't wear shorts, I then slow faded out of my sleep to realize the t.v was on and an infomercial for "Extenz" was on, I turned off the t.v and fell asleep. The next morning I did a quick check to make sure it was it's normal size.

Now for the freaky dream. I was dreaming that a little girl was hopping along down the street with money in her hand when she stumbled dropping a quarter on the ground making a vivid sound of cling cling cling. Next thing I know my girlfriends daughter wakes me by opening her bedroom door, walks into our bedroom and grabs her lunch money from the dresser dropping a quarter on the ground and it makes the same sound. I guess I'm gifted or something. Maybe I'll be a precog in the future like in Minority Report cause I also pick-up my phone some times thinking it's going to ring and then about 25 to 30 seconds later my girlfriend is calling. Weird stuff.

I always have those dreams where
you are having a good time with an incredibly hot girl, but then right before you have sex you wake up....:cry:

When I was young I had nightmares for a year or two straight about a monster that would chase me through an old house and when it caught me it would flay me :shrug:

Then after a while I figured out how to hide better from it... and the setting changed so my family was in the dream in the building, and I'd have to mislead some of them sometimes to keep the rest alive and get them out of the building. It was always kind of strange trying to figure out which one should be the one to go... and at what my we were close enough that I could go back and face the monster and they'd still be able to make it out.

I attribute it to too much Dean Koontz :p

A couple of months ago I had a dream about being on a minefield doing some sort of humanitarian de-mining mission and as I was working on one I realized that I had no idea how to take a mine apart. Then we started taking incoming fire and were ambushed... bastards :lol:

One of the decent things about my dreams is that in 9/10s of them I can fly. Or at least jump and fly for a little ways... havent really been able to do anything superman style. Has anybody here been able to do real flying in their dreams? Without the need to jump... I wonder if its possible or if it is one of the limitations our minds puts on our dreams due to real life experience. :shrug:

Anyways, I think the atmosphere we are in while we sleep can definitely change the course of our dreams :)

I used to try and figure out how I could fly better in my dreams. For me though flying is weird, because I progress faster and faster, I couldn't find a way to simply maintain speed, so eventually I would get scared and drop out of the sky, and wake up.

Originally posted by Eggs
Has anybody here been able to do real flying in their dreams? Without the need to jump... I wonder if its possible or if it is one of the limitations our minds puts on our dreams due to real life experience. :shrug:

I was about to say yes but everytime I fly I need to jump first or fell from some place. I love the ability of flying in dreams. :D

Oh, maybe a recent dream I was able to fly without jumping. In that dream I didn´t have arms, just very white and long eagle wings and the world was covered with water with people living only in the top of really high trees.

I have dreams that have poeple in it,like former classmates,that I have not seen in 16 years.I'm thinking thats because high school was one the best 4 years of my life.

I read a book when I was a teen about controlling your dreams and within four months I could do it. Not a bad trick to master eh eh eh.

Check this out:

A couple years ago, I was living with a roomate, and he had gone home for a weekend- I had a dream the night before he came back- we were both running from the police with a big black garbage back....sirens, lights, the whole deal....we were running through back alleys, and finally we stopped, I tore open the back and it was full of drugs (specifically....the one that looks like glutamine)

2 or 3 days after he got back I asked him what he did over the weekend- he told me that he was with his friends the day before he came back, and his friends did a particular drug, and that night they were trying to convince him to sell it.....i told him about my dream, it was a pretty astounding coincedence....

I always have lucid dreams, and remember a great deal of them....flying is the funnest b/c it feels so real--a couple of times, i've actually awakened from a dream and looked around me, but I couldn't move, and i realize that i'm still sleeping, but I could see around----it can be scary--needless to say, i don't sleep much

I have had that morning paralysis n it is horrible your mind is awake, eyes open n you cannot move. It is stress induced physical or mental and although scary it will never last longer than long enough to scare you.
I have a recurring dream that I can fly but the coolest part is my home is this castle in the sea that I dive from flight into the water n enter through an underwater staircase. For some reason it is always dark when I'm flying but I can see clearly n when I go home I always wake up coming out of the water and begining to walk up the staircase.

IML Gear Cream!
Let me bump my own thread for a good reason.. You all won´t believe this!

Today I dreamed about David, although I don´t know him. I dreamed about his posts. I dreamed he posted 1 billion times so I made him a very high metal antenna in front of a church and it was raining, that is about it and most of the regular member were there. The dream continues but it is not relevant..and the dream is so vivid in my mind.
Anyway, today IM completed 1 million posts. :)

when i was like 7-8 i used to have dreasm that i was talking on the phone to ppl.

I would wake up talking to myself with my hand next to my ear in the phone hand position (pinky and thumb out)

thats about as weird as mine goes.

Back