• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injectable ph?

willus72

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay before i even ask my question id like to state that i DONT inteand on doing this. im not even planning on taking them orally or transdermally at this point either. i just want to research.

im just wondering if anybody has any links or ebooks or anything that gives some of this info. like how to make them injectable, side effects, pros, cons, etc....

like i said im not going to do it but i hear so much about it i would like to read up on it
thanks

Ive made injectable 1-t cyp, and injectable 4ad cyp...

-You make it the same way you would make any real steroid powder injectable...test enenthate for example

-PH injectables hurt, 1-t is a painful jab as it is..add in the fact that you have to add ALOT of BA to get a high enough concentration, and it comes to a very hurtful experience...

-unless your gonna put 10ccs in your ass EOD you have to screw with the solution so you can at least get it to about 250mg/ml without crashing

-even though its a cyponate ester..the injectables are said to act like prop...so you will prob have to jab ED...or EOD...very min id jab E3D

-sides are exactly like useing ph's in any other way...injecting is just another delivery method like oral, transdermal, etc

-pros..you will save on powder...taken orally or trandermally you will need more powder than injectable....you also dont have to deal with anoying transdermals

-cons..like any injectable..espically homebrewed...you risk getting an abcess, and haveing a huge chunk of you being cut out...you risk getting pathogens in your body...etc

You still on your cycle PRabbit?

prolangtum - why aren't a mod at IM?

hmm, yeah i know people who have had problems with infections from shooting. i was happened to luck out everytime, never had a problem. how bad is the pain factor on a scale of one to ten. like is it even worth it pain or a painful yeah id do it again. nobody has any links with this info?

also rabbit since you made it how difficult would you say it is? is it like the fina or is there a little more to it?

like i said ...you follow pretty much the same procedure that you would follow for any real gear powder...add powder..add like 3% BA like 7% bb...add oil....filter into a sterile vial...bake

as far as links.. not really..there are some good boards with conversion help... www.conversionboard.com is good...origionally when I made my 1-t cyp, pro helped me with some good advice...just search for it on these forums

oh okay, ive wandered a little around there. i just didnt know if there was anything a little more organized. thanks.

did you say you didnt try it yet? so you dont know the pain factor?

nope ..not jabbed my own stuff yet...but considering the amount of ba in it, I can garuntee its gonna sting

Back