• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

testing new sig.

:haha:

Kuso - you always crack me up.

Originally posted by Jodi
:haha:

Kuso - you always crack me up.

Glad I could be of service.........you know, they sell this as a T-shirt too if anyone is interested......problem is the back is printed with a lesbians logo :grin: lol

I think I must have given fire a laugh too, though he`ll not admit it :hehe:

yea yea ya did but I'm still not admitting it.

I was going to mention that, but I think he wants to show off :D

Originally posted by Prince
kuso, you do realize that the 'signature editor' in your user cp has a preview button that shows you exactly how your sig will look, right?

Damned....really?:grin:

Originally posted by Prince
I just thought maybe you did not know. :shrug:

well, thanks for the heads up. Actually though, while I did know about the preview, I`ve added things that I thought looked OK in there before only to have someone pm me it was too big or too long ( a complaint I`ve often had :rofl: )....so this was a test to see if I`d be told that again :)

kuso, its too big :lol:

Originally posted by greekblondechic
kuso, its too big :lol:
you must be talking about his girlfriends box, becasue we know damn well it's not Kuso's little buddy. :p

Originally posted by irontime
you must be talking about his girlfriends box, becasue we know damn well it's not Kuso's little buddy. :p

:haha: Niiiiiiice. Good job Grasshopper. :thumb:

Originally posted by irontime

Then again, this could have been a reference to KUSO'S BOX.

He ain't from around here, ya know.:D

Originally posted by kuso
You been peeping through my bathroom window, enjoying yourself again eh?
Damn straight :yes: I'm looking at the box :D Now if you will kindly move the fuck out of the way so I can get a better view :p

Back