• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time steroid user needs advice.

noangel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been training hard for some time now and i feel its time to give steroids a try.

Thing is i haven't a clue what to use when and how to get it.

I am currently 252 pounds and i am in reasonable shape with a good amount of strenght i train 6 on 1 off and i want to get into body building... Any advice appreciated.

ill tell you what they told me. read read read! do lots of research and dont jump into anything without understanding what your doing. the consequences are not worth it.

How to get it is entirely your own responsibility.

Better to learn what to take on your own, and ask a little advice here or there. If you rely on someone elses complete instructions, you have no idea whats going on, and thats not playing it safe with your health.

Good luck

Originally posted by noangel
I have been training hard for some time now and i feel its time to give steroids a try.

I am currently 252 pounds and i am in reasonable shape with a good amount of strenght i train 6 on 1 off and i want to get into body building... Any advice appreciated.

don't do it.....like you said your in reasonable shape & have good strength...why ? there are awesome supplements out there educate yourself first and please don't do it....xx

Originally posted by samat631
ill tell you what they told me. read read read! do lots of research and dont jump into anything without understanding what your doing. the consequences are not worth it.

AWWWWWWW...............I'm soo proud of you

Re: Re: First time steroid user needs advice.

Originally posted by MissOz
don't do it.....like you said your in reasonable shape & have good strength...why ? there are awesome supplements out there educate yourself first and please don't do it....xx

Great advice darlin

hey angel....we'll gang up on you if you touch that stuff !!!!!!

Originally posted by noangel

Have you thought about going the legal route?

Prohormones/Prosteroids on the market right now are very powerful, and more importantly legal.

let the boy be a size of a house if he wants 2... just be safe about it bro

the 1st time u think about roids is the worst... because u CANNOT get it off your mind... U got alot of thinking 2 do

IML Gear Cream!
After 2 cycles sometimes I still can't think about anything else.

don't you think about anything else but that? I find that hard to believe bigdaddy!!!.xx

angel.. you hear now , you just listen to your mummy!!!!

Originally posted by Just a guy
the 1st time u think about roids is the worst... because u CANNOT get it off your mind... U got alot of thinking 2 do

yeah man tell me about it:confused:

Where I live all the trainers and even the sales people at LA Fittness use steroids. THey get them from people at the gym. THey probably won't tell you about anything right away but if you join and lift there for a while and get to know them you could probably ask one of the trainers about steroids and how to get them.

This is exactly why I dont like local, LOOSE LIPS. People talk too much, I know this from my own gym experience, its just plain risky because someone down the line is going to cause trouble.

I just orderd D-Bol, If I take three a day is that going to be to much or to little, I am a first time user

Dbol only? Dbol only is lame.

5 a day, one with each meal, for 4-6 weeks and no more. I hope your liver is ready, some people are predisposed to liver problems and never know it until they do damage.

What do you recomend I take? Either after the d-bol or with it. Is there anything I can do to help prevent damage to the liver

Originally posted by Dphunsley
What do you recomend I take? Either after the d-bol or with it. Is there anything I can do to help prevent damage to the liver

To help out your liver you can take Milk Thistle. Make sure you don't get the fingerprinted stuff...shell out the extra cheese and get the standardized stuff. This way you know for sure how much of the active ingredient is in there. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Standardized extract, however unless you run it long term its likely pretty worthless.

Glucorell R is used in liver treatments.

Test is best.

Originally posted by MissOz
hey angel....we'll gang up on you if you touch that stuff !!!!!!

Hey girls, if I take AS will you gang up on me?...pleeeeaaaase

Originally posted by Just a guy
let the boy be a size of a house if he wants 2... just be safe about it bro

You may not be the person to get that advice from...you're still "on the honeymoon". lol ;)

Dphunsley, make sure the dbols are 5 mg and not 50mg if you are going to take 5 a day.

And why do so many people come this section of the board and say how bad steroids are? I guess it is the right place to comment but a better approach is out there.

If someones favorite supp was banned from the market and they could get it black market, you think they wouldn't? Yeah right.

There are tons of legal things out there that will kill you dead but it is ok to do them.

Well, I don't feel like thinking about this anymore so I'm out.

Just read up bro for a while and determine what you want to do for yourself.

Back