• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need alittle help with my m1t cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Brando457
Prince that article doesnt answer specific questions really, but thanks anyway.i read thereit says nolvadex inhibits estrogen, doesnt say anything about restoring natural test. I think I m going to do 6-oxo for PCT

that is flat out wrong...

nolvaldex blocks estrogen by blocking the receptors

6oxo blocks estrogen by preventing aroomatization

they are simply both estrogen fighters

Neither raises test levels but they help your body after a cycle from crashing due to low test/high estrogen levels...nolva is BY FAR the better of the 2

if you have access to better forms of pct like nolva, it would be stupid not to use it

its like buying a geo metro for the cost of a restored 65 El Camino SS

Blocking estrogen can increase natural test production bc estrogen is part of the feedback loop. If there's no estrogen your hypothalmus will detect this (there should be some there from aromatization of natural testosterone) and use the absence of estrogen as a signal to produce more test (via of signaling the pituitary to produce LH which inturn tells the nuts to produce more test, all bc there's no est)

Back