• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rejection

yep - it saw it on the news this morning. poor guy. DAMN!

Yeah talk about SUCK. Was this a boyfriend or just a friend?

the experience itself had to SUCK beyond belief and now he can take comfort in knowing it has travelled the entire country.

i want to think that maybe he did something incredibly shitty to her (like slept with her sister) and thought a grand gesture would force her to forgive him. otherwise it's too horrible to imagine...

Could be. I thought she was hot, while I also thought he looked like a goofball :lol:

Yeah I can't imagine going into work after that and all the awkward looks.

Maybe she just wasnt ready for marige... Damn, talk about bigtime diss! :no:

i think this may be an instance where it's ok to lie to save him the humiliation. he'll still have the heartache but not the public embarrassment.

yeah, i think i would have lied to him and then told him off court "hell now i don't want to marry you" (very quietly :shhh: )

That would have been so much better...

Now I think that girl is a Biatch and NG is a Sweetheart ;)

a sweet liar. ;)

Must not have been how she wanted to be proposed to :p

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and if I ever tried something like this... I'd put a rope around one of her legs first so she couldnt get away.

Hear that Jenny? :eyebrow:

:kiss: :heart:

I know, had to be kinda embarassing eh? I'm still not quite sure what she was thinking. :confused:

Originally posted by Eggs
I know, had to be kinda embarassing eh? I'm still not quite sure what she was thinking. :confused:

I just hope she wasn`t thinking, "OH GOD! I hope my husband isn`t watching this" :eek: lol

Haha, I hope he was :evil:

and seriously...it was on the morning news in Los Angeles and i asked my dad in Connecticut and he also saw it on the news. so we've got coast to coast coverage. ya never know around what corner fame lurks.

Yea... I'll bet a bunch of girls will feel bad, and ask him to marry them or some dumb shit like that :rolleyes:

but let's not forget - in my version he slept with her sister so he deserves it. :)

Well, I would never do such thing too.
That´s too.. too.. what is the word?

He'll become famous and make a million bucks off the next Quiznos commercial. He's a step up from the nasty meatballs thingies :p

the way she ran off, and then like looked back at him was weirdo

it was like she had never seen him b4

but i agree, in fact i was thinking the exact same thing

say yes in front of everyone then wait till we got home and burst his bubble :\
painful, poor guy

As I don't know HER reason for rejecting him
BUT she could've at least said "NO" to him in his face
instead of running away...

That guy will probably never try
another romantic gesture for the rest of his days

what a fucking BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH i would kick her ass, and who was that black guy anywas...??? lol, she was probobly playing a lot of them, still waht a bitch, god damn im not gona be able to sleep tonight, uuu im so madddddddd

She obviously freaked out about it, hence the running. I could imagine her going "oh man he doesn't know I'm sleeping around" :lol:

But who knows, poor guy though is going to be very well known everywhere he goes now for being a sucker.

Just listen to the announcer... "ohhhhhh"

I feel pretty bad for the chick... i really think the guy messed up badly... and is probably a complete jerk... I put no blame on the chick, her reaction is genuine...

It could have been genuine I'M NOT INTERESTED though, I dont think we know what happened.

He did say "honey" from what I can tell several times, thats what it sounded like.

I thought she was pretty hot, the guy looked kind of goofy to me, so at first I didn't know what was going on. I thought he was just a friend or something gone nuts.

Maybe things were fine and he just asked completely too early? Who knows, I have to admit it would be interesting to find out why she reacted like that.

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
I feel pretty bad for the chick... i really think the guy messed up badly... and is probably a complete jerk... I put no blame on the chick, her reaction is genuine...

Exactly, you are right.

Back