• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

finally a reason to drink java.

Now, the same team of scientists discovered that a shot of caffeine before training actually reduced thigh muscle pain during intense exercise

:thumb:

A small study carried out in the Great Britain has shown that coffee consumption may delay gastric emptying of glucose from the stomach and slow the absorption of glucose into the blood stream [2]. These researchers showed that not only caffeine but another compound in coffee, chlorogenic acid, lowers the glycemic response of carbohydrate consumption [2].

I'm not sure I want that happening. My muscles are starving for glycogen. Do I really want to slow down the rate at which they get it?

I drink coffee before i work out. I like that it gives me energy and increases my pain threshold, but it lowers insulin sensitivity too..... dang.:(

Well, I notice a big difference in the brain activity department. I get a lot more done with it.

Back