• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

day 5, MY M1T results

criticalmass_12

Bahamut
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am on day five.. and this is my 2nd day running 20 mg

I am currently up 9 lbs
in 5 days, this shit is incredible.

I wasnt to sure about this stuff till now. Its ridiculous

CM:thumb:

no disrespect i'm just wondering butis it possible that that weight might be some extra fat or water. or is this stuff for real?

Yeah, gotta point Prince. You'll be extremly happy during the cycle with your weight gains, but I hope you understand that you'll eventually loose water weight, probally during PCT. So don't be suprised when you loose 4-5 pounds of what you gained, it was H20.

The stuff is great... its no joke.

And to think Fag-10... I mean ... Mag-10 is 120 bucks at GNC compared to 10.00 a bottle for something like M1-t.

Its like getting a Corvette for 1000 bucks and paying 30 grand for a Yugo.:rolleyes:

LOL
true...very true lmao

this stuff is good if used right..definitely.

of course..used right and NOT abused

CM

id be happy with a net gain of 10 lbs on this, ill keep you all posted. right now im looking at around 10 lbs so far...on 20 mg

i dont think i will go over 20, i dont think there is a point. But as far as 2 weeks..I think i am going to take it longer than 2 weeks. I am thinking i want to stay at 20 mg for 3 weeks...then 3 weeks of PCT at high dose in the beginning then taper off. etc.

if i gained 15 lbs total cut out 5 lbs of water..shit id be happy with 10 lbs of muscle..who wouldnt??

Yea, seems like more people abuse m1-t than any pro steroid Ive seen, and this one is the most harmful BY FAR if you abuse it.

Post your numbers next time so we can see the increase :) I love to see how great supplements improve peoples physiques and strength!

Wow, that is amazing. :)
In two months or three I will do the same.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely man, I will ....im doing 600 mg ed of 6 0x0 for 2 weeks then 3rd week 300 mg ed for pct.

ill let u know how things work out.

Camaro, how are your gains on M1T and what are you dosing for it?
thanks

CM

My gains were great.

My story is this:

I was 198 coming before my cycle of m1-t. I had been away from the gym for 3 weeks due to personal problems and been under tons of stress, so I had wasted away a bit.

I just finished a 2 on , 1 off, 2 on schedule and now weight a nice and lean 215. I am currently on my fourth day off cycle using blackstar labs PaCT (which kicks arse), and havent dropped any weight yet ( so far).

I also increased my strength, but my strength wasnt my biggest increase, my body improved in every way. I was more muscular, more vascular, and stronger. I had no sides, other than a bit of shrinkage, but it was very minimal, and some higher blood pressure than usual.

I am 6'3, weigh a solid 215.
My best main lifts are :

Deadlift: 355 x 7
Bench 255 x 8
Squat: 315 x 6
Military 225 x 6

The m1-t definitely is great. How about you, what are your improvements and such?

well right now...before this..this is the FIRST real ph or ps ive ever used..naturally i am 5 10 212 or so... then i dropped down a bit...

but i went up 9 lbs..so im around 220 at 5 10 right now..and i am on day 5. My strength has shot up in all area..i NOW love doing my legs. mu hahah

ive been religiously BB for 9.5 years..since i was about 15. EATING, living it..sicne i was 15, i picked up a mag about arnold..and never looked back. it is a hobby..dont really have time to compete plus its not a passion..but....i was 120 lbs when i started got big the old fashion natural way...Weight GAINER (ugh sugar) but that was back what? 7-8 years ago..people did that stuff. but ya..i bulked up...age 21 i was 237 lbs or so....and still had a 8 pack..but held MAD water...and some weight, just mass. im 23 now..and cut down....as u can tell in my picture..I have a website of my new pictures. go here..then click pictures www.criticalmass12.cjb.net . anyways thats my lil story..but yup..M1T first real thiing ive used..and im like WHOA lol

Haha... I like it. Its like a hip-hop/bodybuilding type deal you got going. Very nice.

Well bro you have a good physique (from a mans point of view, and not a gay one either). What routine are you using during your cycle?

LOL LOL dont worry...i know your not gay..I dont give a fuck anyways lol whatever floats anyones boat..just dont grab my N. U . T. Z . ROFL haha

well i basically just hit the gym HARD..its that simple lol ..i dont use a book and i dont count calories..plus my metab..is too high to care about calories lol...im a ectomorph(originally) but..for example..today..obviously cuz of M1T i am going heavy..cuz thats the way to do it..and EAT EAT EAT EAT...and get some sleep...BUT i am taking ephedra right now..so not to sure about the....effects on my gains..someone care to asnwer this?

anyways lol..for example..today..
i did CHEST...TRI's...and i did legs..cuz i was that pumped..worked out for hour n a half. Short breaks..heavy weight 8 reps

and i dont count sets. I just keep rotating till my hour half is up..no matter what..make it burn baby

CM

depends on the size

normally

chest/tris day 1
bi's/forarms 2
legs 3
OFF 4
back/shoulder/lats 5
legs 6
bi's/tri's 7

abs 3 x if that, sometimes never lmao

Back