• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ima lil depressed

Jay-B

UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:( I feel so weak, and sad ??????.
My girlfriend hasn???t returned any of my calls which is driving me utterly insane.
There is no reason for me to feel lonely and sad if I???m suppose to be in a RELATIONSHIP!!! I???m trying not to care but for some strange reason I care a lot,
Basically cause I think someone else is getting the attention she isn???t giving me.
But once again I don???t know why I care because we???ve only been seeing each other exclusively for two months, but even tho I mention this first it isn???t the issue that???s bothering me the most.
What???s really making me question my strength and making me feel weak is the doctor telling me that I had and irregular heart beat I go in for a regular check up and he has me do an EKG or what ever it???s called now I have to go back twice next month for more testing. and the worst thing is he tells me that I???m at the perfect weight for my height and I shouldn???t put on any more weight ( I???m 5???11 and was 168 at the time and that???s only because I lost ten pounds in a week cause I was sick) intil after testing because it might be too much strain for my heart, but I???m really lost here and I don???t know what to do.
I???ve put on 6 pounds since the visit to the doctor and I feel fine physically for now, but this girl is depressing me to the point where I don???t even want to go to the gym the old lift angry motto isn???t working any more :(

Relationships can be the toughest battles we ever face in our lives. You sound a lot like I did a little over a year ago. My girlfriend at the time (and current fiance) broke the news that she had cheated on me after 4 years of faithful love. We went through a painful seperation, until things eventually worked out maybe 6 months later, but not until I lost almost 20 lbs.

Funny thing is I have an irregular heartbeat now, but its benign and Im sure yours will be the same.

The best advice I can give you is to come clean with your thoughts to her and be up front. If things are not working, then at least you know and can move on. Better to know and be hurt, than to live a relationship full of "what if's". I know its hard... BELIEVE ME I KNOW... but find a hobby, go to the gym and FOCUS. Focus on improving yourself in every way possible. Focus on your job/school/home and every other relationship you have. You will be ultamitely stronger and a better person because of it.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Dave

:( heh id talk to her and express what im feeling if she'd answer my calls, im just hoping that what ever she's going threw has nothing to do with me, and yeah i hope this whole heart thing is harmless and nothing to worry bout thats wut i keep telling my self every five mins, but today has been the only day where ive slipped into a deep funk when i went to the gym evey thing felt extra heavy so i ended up just coachin my traning partner therw the work out but i woke up today and couldnt even get enough energy to drag my ass to work so i layed around and didnt do any thing or eat anything till bout 6pm, ima try to go out tomorrow night and have some fun, mabey meet a few new ladies.

Meeting a few ladies wont do it bro. Talking to her will. Trust me.

Well, I mean you CAN. But what if shes not cheating? Then YOUR the a-hole.

Originally posted by Jay-B
:( I feel so weak, and sad ??????.
My girlfriend hasn???t returned any of my calls which is driving me utterly insane.
There is no reason for me to feel lonely and sad if I???m suppose to be in a RELATIONSHIP!!! I???m trying not to care but for some strange reason I care a lot,
Basically cause I think someone else is getting the attention she isn???t giving me.
But once again I don???t know why I care because we???ve only been seeing each other exclusively for two months, but even tho I mention this first it isn???t the issue that???s bothering me the most.
What???s really making me question my strength and making me feel weak is the doctor telling me that I had and irregular heart beat I go in for a regular check up and he has me do an EKG or what ever it???s called now I have to go back twice next month for more testing. and the worst thing is he tells me that I???m at the perfect weight for my height and I shouldn???t put on any more weight ( I???m 5???11 and was 168 at the time and that???s only because I lost ten pounds in a week cause I was sick) intil after testing because it might be too much strain for my heart, but I???m really lost here and I don???t know what to do.
I???ve put on 6 pounds since the visit to the doctor and I feel fine physically for now, but this girl is depressing me to the point where I don???t even want to go to the gym the old lift angry motto isn???t working any more :(

Well I would definatley heed your doctor's advice until ya figure out what may be wrong, as for the gilr Im sorry to hear she's acting like that, Try not to let yourself care to much about someone who doesn't care to return a phone call.

Originally posted by camarosuper6
Well, I mean you CAN. But what if shes not cheating? Then YOUR the a-hole.

Yep.

You never said how long its been since you have talked to her, unless its been like a month or something you have nothing to go on. If you turn out to be the A hole you have little to fall back on, nothing solid. Have you tried to go talk to her in person?

IML Gear Cream!
well mudge last time i spkoke to her was on a sunday, i spoke to her tonight (friday) and that only because she deleted my phone number and didnt know who i was when i called, basically she said i made her uncomfortable when i was "playing" with her while i was a lil upset about a 4 hour conversation she had with another guy (during the time i was sick) but i was mostly upset that she didnt call me to even check up on me. i spoke to her tonight and she told me that i grabed her wrist too tight ( which she told me and i stoped as soon as she said that i hurt her) granted i dont know my own strength when it comes to dealing with other pplz but wow we werent even alone when it happend her two cousins (one whos my best friend and is like my brother) were eggin me on, so she's crying abuse but it was nothing like that i was just trying to handle the moment ina playful way and not be a lil bitch about it but i dunno i guess ima move on sorry if this post is a lil incoherent im kinda drunk atm :p

ALWAYS remember...when you are even remotely aggitated...HANDS OFF!!!! Regardless of what you meant to do, they will ALWAYS take it another way. Those are impressions that are next to impossible to erase. As for the being confused part, get used to it if you plan on continuing having relationships with women. lol

I think if you grab a womans wrist too tightly, you know full well what you are doing. I have some strength too but I know the difference between being gentle and not, so I think you threw her a bad sign there.

Whatever happens I hope its for the best, and that something(s) are learned.

Best of luck

I can't say I blame her, I get scared easily myself if a guy touches or grabs me even slightly aggressively and I am a big girl

5'7"? Your not a big girl, trust me :D However I agree, it is too easily a bad sign because some guys go much further than that. I know I would never do that, I am the type who takes the shit more than dishes it out when it comes to women. For some women that will be completely unacceptable and will break the relationship no matter how they feel or felt about you.

But shoot you said sunday, it hasn't even been a week and you are ready to move on cruising for chicks? That kind of says right there this was never serious in the first place. I've had plenty of times where I wouldn't talk to someone for a week or so, shit happens.

But shoot you said sunday, it hasn't even been a week and you are ready to move on cruising for chicks? That kind of says right there this was never serious in the first place. I've had plenty of times where I wouldn't talk to someone for a week or so, shit happens. [/QUOTE]

:p, its not that i just dont wanna set my self up to get hurt i feel like ive invested enough time and didnt get te same in return.

Back