• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Syringes/Pins

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was wondering what the deal was in getting these. I want to order from getpinz, but also do not want to get arrested. I am in PA and the law here seems to be more geared to catching people with drugs in them than actively pursuing people possessing them. Who has ordered from getpinz succesfully? Also, od they require a signature? Thanks.

I have, no signature, and technically its illegal in my state. The box comes from GPZ services. Nothing on the label says "here is y0 pinz you heroin freak, thanks!"

They are fast as hell, and the packaging quality is superb.

Nice, thanks Mudge.

if you live in PA take a trip to ol VA....my beautiful state is very easy going...and you can legally purchase from a pharmacy...i go to cvs, and ask for 100 syringes/needles and pay 20 bucks

damn thats convenient.

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
my beautiful state is very easy going...

Easy going? I wonder how many times I heard the N word and how many fights I saw when I was there.

technically a pharmacy can't refuse to sell you pins as I understand it. Obviously there are some places that will give you a hard time, but I guess you just gotta find a Ph that is lax. That has been my experience anyways?!

i can go through the drive thru at cvs and get em :)

Originally posted by gr81
technically a pharmacy can't refuse to sell you pins as I understand it. Obviously there are some places that will give you a hard time, but I guess you just gotta find a Ph that is lax. That has been my experience anyways?!

Not legal in my state, as for insulin pins that may well be an exception which is also why fast acting insulin is OTC. This way people aren't dying in the parking lots finding thier prescriptions.

Originally posted by Mudge
Easy going? I wonder how many times I heard the N word and how many fights I saw when I was there.

i dont really hear it that much..i live in a nice small happy country town, and im not a raceist...were not all clan members here you know...and honestly if you want racists look more at long island than virginia...

i really think you have a badly scewed view on my home town :rolleyes:

I hope to grow up here and die here...I truely believe it to be heaven on earth...

IML Gear Cream!
i live in canada an i can just goto my local pharmacy and ask for them... cant you do that there? give it a shot unless you KNOW its illegal

where in pa are you. if your near philly go to 11th&indiana (north, if you have the balls) thats where i used to cop dope, they usually have rigs also. taxed but easy. also when i was sick id go to the er and complain of stomach pains. theyd hook me up with great pain killers, and there are usually 25 ga pins in one of the top drawers. thats real expencive unless you have an access card like i did, lol

Originally posted by ST240
i live in canada an i can just goto my local pharmacy and ask for them... cant you do that there? give it a shot unless you KNOW its illegal

if your worried about it being illegal just say your aunt is diabetic or something and you are picking them up for her. if they ask for a script that you didnt think to bring it and ask if its really needed, ive had some friends pull this off, ive never tried though.

one more thing, sometimes pharmesuticals will sell the syring without the needle over the counter(tell them its for measurments if they ask). then you could just order needles online, which i dont think you need an rx for

Originally posted by willus72
if your worried about it being illegal just say your aunt is diabetic or something and you are picking them up for her. if they ask for a script that you didnt think to bring it and ask if its really needed, ive had some friends pull this off, ive never tried though.

they dont even ask. i go "hi can i get 5 3ml syringes and 10 23g 1" tips please" and they get it, i pay and walk out. No questions.

Diabetics wont be using even a 25g pin, much less a 23 or anything else. Nor are they going to be using a 3cc pusher, too hard to measure the insulin with.

Well, the point is moot as I have received my happiness today.

Back