• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How does this sound?

jimmyboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2 weeks on syngex 1 at 8cc's per day followed by 2 weeks on M1T at 20 mg per day and 4derm? Is this too much or does this sound like a pretty good stack? I have enough syngex left and I really don't want it to go to waste. I will be using the Dermabolics product for my PCT. UPDATE= On my 6 week cycle of Syngex 1 I went from 176 pounds to 188 and 2 weeks into my pct I am still at 185 pounds even though I am not eating nearly as much as I was while I was on my cycle. Strength wise my bench press went from 225 for 4 to 275 for 4 reps and my legs are also quite a bit stronger than they were. I have not lost any strength since I started the pct. One thing to note though, the first week off I was sick as a dog; the day after I got off I woke up at 7 a.m. puking my guts out, but now everything is back to normal. Anybody else ever have this problem???? Oh, to anybody that wants to use Aromadex, I hope you have a good stomach because I would honestly rather drink piss.

I can´t help you yet with that. I know nothing about it.
Clarify one thing to me ? What is the expiration date of M1T ?
Soon, somebody will help you. :grin:

Take the m1t and 4derm together, take the syngex at another time. I would also wait a couple weeks, but that's just me.

I'm not planning on doing anything till the end of March but thanks for the advice.

Back