• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dropping Fina

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I dont think i can handle Fina right now.... Eaither my test prop is dirty or my fina is dirty because the shots are so god awfully painful... and it leaves a knot wherever i shoot for like a week...

I just made some test prop so i guess im just going to use that and thats it....

ED injections are killing me.... Since i will be using just test prop isint EOD just as effective as ED shots?

I was going to start PCT like in 3 days but i remembered that i did a shot of EQ 2 days ago so that cancelledd that out... so it looks like i will be using this prop for about 3 more weeks... The test prop i was using before was from UGL and then i got another bottle and all this seemed to happen the day i started it... must be way 2 much BA in it... or eaither is dirty.. cant really figure it out... Just trying to be safe...

Ya think i will get smaller if i drop the fina? I meen at this point i dont really care but i would still like to grow for this last 3 weeks.

no input..

Prop has some pain, for me tren is completely and utterly painless, both home made and UG from powder (PL).

I have heard of painless prop but have never used anything but BA mixed stuff. I have some BA/BB enan which is pretty much painless, I rarely feel my shots.

ED to me is not the same as EOD, but most people swear they are hand in hand, some people say otherwise. For me it is quite simply scientifically not the same, there are no ifs, but I'm sure overall its probably not a big deal.

Back