• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Survivor All-Star: Sue

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...what a loser, I'm glad she's gone.

Am I the only one who thinks Gerri is a BABE?

Isn't gerry the one with the tan hat? Isn't she very annoying? At least she was in the first season she was on.
Yeah...Sue....what a drama queen.
I mean, yeah...she could be upset about a GAY guy rubbing his penis on her..but to go to the extint that she did? Ridiculous.
It was gross, get over it. Confront him. Be done with it.
press on.

Gerri is bitch. I can't stand her

I never liked Sue much but I think she's got a point. If 20 million ppl watched a naked guy, gay or not, do that to my wife I'd be pretty pissed.

Personally I like Alicia, or course I've always been partial to fit women :thumb:

I'm hoping that Colby wins cuz the first time he messed up at the very end when he had it in the bag.

Originally posted by Jodi
Gerri is bitch. I can't stand her

Yes, but being a babe and being a bitch are certainly not mutually exclusive...in fact, the often go together:lol:

The one I can't stand is now gone...Sue.

Sure, she was wronged, but be an adult and deal with it.

I think Gerri is a bitch too. and not hot at all.

Sue is a bitch too. and if someone rubbed their wanker on me i would just drop kickem and be done with it.

Alicia is a hot, fit babe.

Originally posted by J'Bo
I think Gerri is a bitch too. and not hot at all.

Sue is a bitch too. and if someone rubbed their wanker on me i would just drop kickem and be done with it.

Alicia is a hot, fit babe.
:thumb: I agree. I like Alicia - she's a good fit bitch :p

Originally posted by J'Bo

and if someone rubbed their wanker on me i would just drop kickem and be done with it.

I'll keep that in mind.:grin:

Somebody on the show mentioned that Sue wants to sue Richard. Is that possible, would the lawsuit be in panama or in the U.S.?

I suspect there is probably some legal stuff you have to sign before getting on that show. She'd have to get around that first, yes?

If it really was so terrible, then others would have been upset, and they were not.

For a woman, that in her first appearance was all mouth, I find it strange that something like that would throw her off. It was trivial to me.

I cannot speak for her or her emotions, but I thought she took it to the extreme and was more than a little dramatic about it.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought she was going for a 'sympathy' vote with it...until she wanted to leave. Wasn't expecting that one...

Back