• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got the bulge, need definitions

x~factor

Non-Elite Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was born genetically gifted with big chest. I can make my chest bulge out in no time at the gym. Because of this I just use 2 exercises 3 sets each for my chest. The problem is it lacks definition. How should I approach this to bring out definitions on the outside and inside part without adding anymore bulk to it?

Thanks.

Originally posted by x~factor
I was born genetically gifted with big chest. I can make my chest bulge out in no time at the gym. Because of this I just use 2 exercises 3 sets each for my chest. The problem is it lacks definition. How should I approach this to bring out definitions on the outside and inside part without adding anymore bulk to it?

Thanks.

ray, I didn't even know that you worked out?:laugh:

How about trying to up your volume for chest?

LOL!
Upping the volume would just add bulk that I do not want. Right now I just basically do flys. Experimenting in various angles.

LMAO!!!!! ray you are a freak!!!

How should I approach this to bring out definitions on the outside and inside part without adding anymore bulk to it?

Thanks.

adjust your diet appropriately, stay in the 10 rep range on chest.

I just noticed that the word "bulge" was enlarged and put in red. I don't remember doing this. Did one of the moderator do this?

I just noticed that the word "bulge" was enlarged and put in red. I don't remember doing this. Did one of the moderator do this?

no, you must have done a search for that word, when you do a search it highlights the search term in red in the posts.

holy shit dude, why would you not want a bigger chest? if its all muscle????

beyond me
You cant weightlift in a way that will cause it to have more definition

more volume will just burn more calories...but then you wont be working for size and strength

its all diet and cardio

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
what are those 18's?

They could be if he is tall. Looking at the chair though, I'm not guessing they are more than 17s, but we shall see when he answers :)

Measure it ray! :D

I know you have a tape measure.. your an X owner :p

X owners like myself are supposed to be handy :D Thats why I told him to grab a tape measure.

Wierd... the three people from EF are finally united in one thread. :lol:

oh ok, handy right, like to measure lift and such and gas mileage, which is about 1 gallon per 15",
And I think we probably got another one or two headed over here from EF

Yea, bhults said he was going to join. Dont know his username though :shrug:

Anyone got a tape measure? :D

Who needs a tape measure? Ray has 9 inch biceps.:laugh:

:lol:

Originally posted by P-funk
Who needs a tape measure? Ray has 9 inch biceps.:laugh:

actually they are prolly about 8
his triceps are the other 9 or so inches :lol:

really think about it

You think Ray has 17 inch arms? Thats bigger than mine :eek:

In that picture it just looks like you lack muscle devolpment... How long have you been lifting for?

Originally posted by PreMier
You think Ray has 17 inch arms? Thats bigger than mine :eek:

Yeah but he is tall so they look like fucking popsicle sticks:)

Originally posted by plouffe
In that picture it just looks like you lack muscle devolpment... How long have you been lifting for?
Man, all these post while I was gone. :) I have been lifting for 8 years now but like most guys in the gym, I'm just a casual lifter. I haven't found the right groove yet to go really serious. 17 inch? Heck I don't know. I need a taylor's tape measure to check that. But myCATpowerlifts might be right though. My triceps out proportion my biceps. I just don't have the peak on my biceps. They bulge out instead of up. :shrug:

Hey, Pat, I didn't know you could say Fuck in this forum and not get thrown out.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, whoooo hoooo!

:D

Ray, do you work out at Lindbrook (spelling??) Gold's on the Island? that is ythe only one I can think of you working out at. You don't train at Bev's or Deer Park Gold's do you?

Nope. Howard Beach Gold's Gym. Its very convenient for me 'coz its between home and work. My membership ends this April though and to re-sign for another year cost $600+. I'm thinking of using that money instead to buy an Olympic weight bench at Sears or something. I have a basement to put that in. What do you think of this idea?

600+ :eek: Tell them that if they want your business, they better let you keep your current rate, without having another signup fee.

Back