• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT review and Next cycle Review

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alrite i have 7 days left on Test prop and fina... im going to start the HCG today and that will last 10 days at 500iu ED... and then i will jump on Nolva Clomid...

Now with my next cycle what do yall think of this..

week 1-16 150mg;s Test prop ED
weeks 1-2 1200mg's Equipoise every week (front load)
weeks2-13 1,000mg's Equipoise every weeks

What yall think about that? im gonna try to keep it simple this time. not so many compounds.

oh yeh... isint 10ML of Bact. Water to make my HCG 1000iu/ML... or is it 5?

The hcg amp is 5000 IU

Come on bro, did you pay attention in math class?

5000iu amp would require 5cc for 1000iu per cc.

5x1000 = 5000

Even without an insulin pin you can shoot 1/2cc very realibly, under that though I'd get slin pins.

just making sure mudge... and no i failed math... but i never learned about Amps and HCG in math... what did u go to.. steroidology 101? LoL :cheeky:

What u think about that cycle?

yeh i just mixed that HCG up... but i had to use a Old Tren bottle... i dont think it will be a big deal because it was a short ester... that want mess anything up right?

The only issue is trying to draw from that bottle with a thin gauge needle, otherwise its fine.

Thats a huge ass cycle, watch your lipids.

Mudge... one more question... When do i end the Prop and tren... i think i have it wrong

i just did my 1st shot of 500IU HCG today.. i was going to run it for 10 days... i was thinking to stop the prop/Fina on the 7th day... but i think im wrong about that... because u have to wait 3 days after your last HCG shot before you can start Clomid/nolva right?? so that would meen i need to run the prop and tren for as long as i run the HCG and then wait 3 days and jump on PCT... correct?

bump

Its not that critical, but HCG has an active HL I think of 3 or 5 days. I would wait about 5 days or so after your last HCG shot.

With as much prop/fina as you ran I would wait 2 weeks. You can run PCT whenever you want, its just money you are burning up if your body is not ready for it yet.

2 weeks?? what u meen?? 2 weeks after my last shot of prop and tren to jump into pct?? wow.. those are short esters... why would i wait that long??

IML Gear Cream!
Why wait that long = you are using a shitload, blood levels are going to be higher and lasting longer than if you used 350-700 ED.

Like I said you can start whenever you want, its just money. I normally start sooner and run all the way into the next cycle.

ok... but im only using 100mg's of Test prop ED and 50mg's of Tren ED... been doin that for the past 2 weeks...

do you think its necesary to take 10mg of Nolva with the HCG... i also was informed of that...

Not unless you show signs of gyno which is not likely with such a small shot.

Back