• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sub Q injection

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I do the shot in the Fat of my stomach right? I have to do a shot of HCG and someone told me its better for slow releasing Sub Q

anywhere you can jab fat and not muscle...you could also take a 5/8'' and jab your butt unless you are a ridiculously skinny guy...

Thanks

Just a guy what is the shampoo that u use to prevent hairloss bro? I remember you said in one of the post but I can find it, if so where can I buy it online dude?

Originally posted by jeb
Just a guy what is the shampoo that u use to prevent hairloss bro? I remember you said in one of the post but I can find it, if so where can I buy it online dude?

You need to research based on what you are taking. Niz is one of them.

i dont use a shampoo.... I havent had a problem with hairloss yet

NIzzoral is over the counter dandruff shampoo, don't waste your time buying online.

thats half true... the 1% is OTC..the 2% is prescription

I haven't had a problem with hairloss either so I haven't really looked into it. One of my buddies bought it over the counter. So only the 2% is supposed to prevent hairloss, or both?

It would simply be stronger thats all, its not that it would be worthless. Like taking one aspirin vs two, if you want two then why take one?

One more question, Whats the reason for prescription 2%?

cause governments are dumb....get this ..minoxidil 5%(another hair shampoo) is legal otc in the US, but nizerol 2% is not....now in canada nzioral 2% is legal otc, but minoidil 5% is not....Some laws really dont make any sense at all

Back