• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PROHORMONES almost done!

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Many of you may already know, but I got word today that there has been a stoppage of all PH/PS raw materials from entrance into the U.S. No raws, no product. I think the hammer is dropping for good!

:O

:fire:

:suicide: :flipoff:

im not familiar with law but isnt it not legal to stop the shipment of something that is legal?? its like not allowing you to import sugar

That's fucking ridiculous. It looks like when i'm old enough to finally take something like PH's i'll just be shit out of look. :mad:

Right now the FDA is circumventing the law and being allowed to do so. Even in the case of andro which they are trying to pull from the shelves, the FDA says to supplement manufacturers, "Prove it safe or we are going to pull it!" But the "law" is supposed to put the burden of proof on the FDA! THEY are supposed to need to prove something UNsafe before THEY can remove it from sale.

I will update you if I here more about this, but for now it seems that ZERO raws will be allowed in, which spells doom for one of our most effective OTC supps!

Don't forgot though that this bill also includes a MAJOR crackdown on steriods and increased penalties for selling and using. It will be a mere trickle of what it is now!

thats bullshit.

i think this will have the same effect as prohibition. now people are just gonna start going even more to the black market for steroids.
oh well, just have to start juicin.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Flex
thats bullshit.

i think this will have the same effect as prohibition. now people are just gonna start going even more to the black market for steroids.
oh well, just have to start juicin.
Read the post before yours.

Originally posted by dg806
Read the post before yours.

i did, and i dont think it matters.

steroid laws don't deter people now, so why would they after new laws?

honestly, with all the bullshit going on this world and in the US, the gov't is making such a big fuckin deal about performance enhancing drugs????

how about the economy? or war? or every other more important problem going on.

but no, because baseball is making a big deal that their players juice, and b/c the public loves baseball, now all of a sudden steroids are such a big deal.

Originally posted by Flex
i did, and i dont think it matters.

steroid laws don't deter people now, so why would they after new laws?
If the raws can't get into the country how do you think you will get steriods? And I woudn't even consider mail order overseas. They will watch that worse than a hawk. There will be VERY little to go around.

you honestly think they can stop u.g. labs from making steroids?
my buddy knows about 100 connections from all over the country, and he can get ANYTHING.

not to be a wiseass dg, but the gov't can't even come close to stopping "hard" drugs (coke, ecstacy etc.), so what makes you think they can stop steroids? i mean shit, i can literally dial up almost every number on my cell phone and get some sort of drug (excluding my parents haha).

esp. considering that steroids are so much more on the "DL". in other words, people aren't out at steroid parties getting all juiced up and then getting behind the wheel and driving (and getting pulled over and caught). people aren't out on the street corners selling steroids to undercover cops(and getting caught). their arent setup drug buys w/steroids......

Okay--so the real question is this:

How much more time do I have to order my stockpile?!!

I probably won't be doing any cycles for at least six months, but the writing is on the wall, and I see now that I need to order soon. I was planning on stocking up over the next two months.

Honestly, what do you guys think? Three-four months left? If we use the ephedra ban as a benchmark, this seems about right (it was announced in Nov/Dec, will be in effect in April)

this may sound crazy...but I'm starting to wonder.

does anyone think creatine would ever show up on the next supplement hit list?

No way will creatine go on the list. Nor will protein, ZMA, or any of that stuff. Creatine is an approved substance in all major sporting organizations, and that is the cornerstone of why we're evening talking about this on a national level.

You have to understand the motivations behind the ban and how it all figures into professional sports. If the MLB Players Association had agreed to the same rules that football, basketball, and the Olympic sporting organizations agree to, this would never have gotten to the level it has. We wouldn't be posting right now. But since baseball is seen as an integral part of our national identity, and seen as influencing the attidtue of youth, AND since the players organization is so reluctant to regulate the behavior of the players, the bill became part of a larger debate.

Even John McCain, the chairman of the committee investgating all of this, and a large part of this debate, said that he didn't think congress should have to get involved in this debate, but that MLBs actions forced it to.

IRONICALLY the head of the MLB turned the argument said it was the GOVERNMENTS job to ban ANDRO AND PRESCURSORS for EVERYONE, not MLBs job to regulate it's millionaire players.

I watched the senate hearings, and the thrust of the argument is this:

1. Professional athletes who train at a high level and are paid to perform in a public arena are under more scrutiny and required to live up to higher ethical standards than a normal person looking to lose weight or "get ripped."

2. Professional athletes who chose to remain clean don't want to have to line up against a guy on the other team who has 20lbs. of mass from steroid use. This is why NFL moved much faster than the government to ban and test for a laundry list of substances.

3. Not doing something about the prevlance of anabolics in pro sports sends the wrong message to kids. Whatever your stance on this, you must see from all of the kids asking about roids and M1T on the boards that this is true. There has been a huge media focus on the prevalence of anabolics in baseball, and that has not helped any of us.

If you disagree with any of this, thats fine, but I'm just reporting what I watched, and I literally watched over 8 hours of testimony and debate. Just realize that all of this is thanks to Major League Baseball. Every other sporting organization, understanding that it's not the government's job to regulate them, moved quickly to make and enforce their own standards. MLB has taken the opposite approach, ASKING the government to ban ANDRO and every other Prohormone.

Just understand that a congressman writing bill is one thing. There are thousands of bills authored each year that never go anywhere. At any one time you can find a ton of "alarming" bills, but they usually never even make it to debate on the floor.

Quickly shuttling a bill to the front lines, or a bill that piggy backs on a large national debate into the limelight is another thing, and that's what we have here. The Biden bill would probably have faded into obscurity without the MLB fiasco. Those greedy bastards are now going to take you're right to PHs from you b/c they won't regulate themselves.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok when u say no more raw materials are being shipped into the country(which i know is being said just to boost sales) people could just as easilly MAKE the raw materials inside the US.

You cannot make raw powders.....................It all comes from China. The FDA is stopping it from getting in at the borders.

Before you know it, I wont be able to wipe my ass without FDA approval.

So china is the only country in the world who has the cutting-edge technology to create M1T?

Not to mention there is no way to determine what a raw material is going to be used for. I doubt that validity of the original statment, to be frank.

I'm sure there was an instance of a raw material being stopped, or something, but I highly doubt that every raw material is blocked that could be used for making PH supps, as well as other things. Unless by "raws" GoPro meant raw powders, as in "1-T from China," in which case there could be some intervention, but I am suspect.

Does anyone here know how many incoming vessels are actually searched by customs? I'll tell you--less than 2%. This was widely reported in the wake of the 9/11 aftermath. There is simply too much coming in and too few resources to check. I doubt that a raw plant powder is more important that cocaine. There is physically no way to stop shipments--UNLESS it is a specific supplier that has already been warned or targeted, or a specific company that has already been warned by the FDA for making claims it shouldn't...pehaps GoPro knows someone or many people taht would flal into this category.

You cannot make raw powders.....................It all comes from China. The FDA is stopping it from getting in at the borders.

This is perpetuation of a myth, and not helping anyone.

The reason they come from China is because they're made VERY CHEAPLY there. Of course you can make M1T here, and anything else--but in America we don't use slave labor, so it's more expensive. China is WAY BEHIND other countires in technical expertise. That's why companies build their own factories in China.

Again, I highly, highly doubt that every raw material shipped from China is being stopped by the FDA right now. The mathematics of scale prove this impossible.

Please site a reference if this claim is to be perpetuated.

Originally posted by brodus
Not to mention there is no way to determine what a raw material is going to be used for. I doubt that validity of the original statment, to be frank.

I'm sure there was an instance of a raw material being stopped, or something, but I highly doubt that every raw material is blocked that could be used for making PH supps, as well as other things. Unless by "raws" GoPro meant raw powders, as in "1-T from China," in which case there could be some intervention, but I am suspect.

Does anyone here know how many incoming vessels are actually searched by customs? I'll tell you--less than 2%. This was widely reported in the wake of the 9/11 aftermath. There is simply too much coming in and too few resources to check. I doubt that a raw plant powder is more important that cocaine. There is physically no way to stop shipments--UNLESS it is a specific supplier that has already been warned or targeted, or a specific company that has already been warned by the FDA for making claims it shouldn't...pehaps GoPro knows someone or many people taht would flal into this category.

Yeah i agree with you man i think this is just scare-mongering to make people horde PH/PS to make more money.

Don't get mad at FDA-->they were the ones who enabled the PH craze in the first place by drawing aline between drugs and supplements. They are already overworked and underfunded, and never wanted to get into regulating supplements.

Get mad at MLB and drug companies. They're the reason for this.

Yeah, a simple analysis of the scale of this "report," aside from the fact that it's illegal and completely improbable, renders it moot. Perhaps a specific supplier who was previously warned and targeted got hung up, but a wide-scale pre-ban enforcement of importation is ridiculous.

Like I said before, I think three-four months to stock up. Using ephedra as a baseline, this seems correct.

As far as I can tell, I am the only one who has posted who watched the bill go through congress on CSPAN, so I think I know what I'm talking about, and the attitude of the senators who are involved. For them, it's all about baseball. They even many timesmade a clear distinction between one of them wishing to lose weight, and a pro-ball player.

Everyone's supply right now comes from China. I doubt there will be very few to make it here if they can?
Too high profile. I guarantee they will crack down harder on this than illegal rec drugs! Too much money involved.

Back