• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Question and a tough choice

Y2Yzir13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey again guys...I'm pretty convinced that METHYLDIENOLONE is not for me after reading what you had to say about it. So after doing some research here are my 3 choices of what to buy...Cell-Tech, San V12, or Champion Nutrition Creatine Xtreme. I'm definitley leaning away from Cell-tech because of the price, but only if one of the others is effective. What do you recommend? Thanks

Syntrax Swole and SANS V12

Of the 3...Ive heard the best reviews for san v12...i myself use optimum nutrition's plain creatine monohydrate....cheap and effective

I use ProLab's pure creatine. I used Swole and got no noticeable results different from any other creatine product. I'm thinking of trying Cell-Tech myself.

Y2Yzir13,
what kind of product are you looking for? For strength i'd go with pure creatine. If you want to pay a lot of money and get the same results as pure creatine but you get a pump go with Swole v2.

Try whatever seems to work for you. Everyone is different. For instance, I don't use whey protein because it makes me weak. Instead, I use milk and/or egg protein.

SwoleV.2 stacked with Nitrous;)

As a creatine non-responder. I live by V-12. The best over the counter supp. I've had besides whey and M1T.

Originally posted by mousie
Try whatever seems to work for you. Everyone is different. For instance, I don't use whey protein because it makes me weak. Instead, I use milk and/or egg protein.

How is it possible that whey protein makes you weak?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Power Rabbit
Of the 3...Ive heard the best reviews for san v12...i myself use optimum nutrition's plain creatine monohydrate....cheap and effective

I used plain ol' ProLab Pure Creatine Monohydrate. At www.bodybuilding.com you can get 1000 grams for 19.99 - I'd check that out.

I use swole V2, and I am a non responder to regular creatine. Swole V2 has helped with my recovery and endurance. I don't think I have had any magical results from it, but I think its the best creatine I have ever used and would recommend it to anyone wanting to use creatine. Come to think of it there is no magical supplement. A good workout and proper diet is where the magic comes in.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
SwoleV.2 stacked with Nitrous;)

Nitrous does nothing

Back