• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

peeing in the shower

Do you pee in the shower at your gym

• Never, thats gross

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Once and a while

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • All the time

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I do both #1 and # 2

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

supertech

American BadAss
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I use the showers at the gym all the time and was wondering if poeple would actually pee in here.So I made a poll, sorry if this has been done before

were you watching Seinfield recently??
:)

Matter of fact I saw that episode a few weeks ago.

I almost spit up my diet snapple apple when I read this :funny:

I shower at home :grin:

or...just wear flip-flops....

my gym is only 6 mins away from my house :)

Mine too! Maybe less...

I only live about a 5 minute walk from the gym......so I get to shower at home

since I live in a fraternity house....I'm willing to bet the showers at the gym are cleaner than mine!!!!

have any good sorority stories?

the one's worth sharing would be vulgar, and this is a family web site......okay, just one

During a party once I heard some noise while I was taking a piss upstairs in the private bathrooms

All I saw was one set of feet on the ground with a pair of knees in between

IML Gear Cream!
that's a custom toilet! I KNEW I had missed out on not going to a traditional college...

what kind of school did you go to.....btw, our team made it to the next part of the tourney

YEAH

2 year, technical college...
team?

What were you there for? I've wanted to get into electronics b/c i'm an audiophile, but I don't have the math background

ILLINI is my team--------btw....I hate DUKE

illini always seem to mess things up, I hope they do better this year

Network Sys Admin.
Was on my way to be a high speed, computer geek..but the market dropped..now pursuing other things.

I never took a shower at my gym but if I did I would pee there. I do it all the time at home, I see no difference at the gym. Although it does gross me out knowing other people do it too. :shrug:

Originally posted by x~factor
I never took a shower at my gym but if I did I would pee there. I do it all the time at home, I see no difference at the gym. Although it does gross me out knowing other people do it too. :shrug:
I think alot of poeple do it,and why not,it gets washed down the drain with the water. Besides I heard that urine is good for atheletes foot.
I wonder if the ladies do it to,They probable do,but they won't admit it.:)

Nothing better than a good pee in a warm shower! :)

Originally posted by supertech
....Besides I heard that urine is good for atheletes foot....

So you pee on your feet quite often huh...

What's wrong with soap and water to clean your feet?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by DFINEST
So you pee on your feet quite often huh...

What's wrong with soap and water to clean your feet?
Who said anything about peeing on your feet LOL.....I said that I heard that urine was good for athletes foot.

Who said anything about peeing on your feet LOL.....I said that I heard that urine was good for athletes foot.
How else would you get urine on your feet?! :)

I was asking if you did, sorry if I've used
the wrong word bro'.......
Anyhoo, who would apply pee to their athletes foot?...
Why wouldn't they just find a good pharmacist?

Have you ever heard Richard Pryor talk about Ms Rudolph's
remedy for foot problems; pretty funny.

I guess I am the only one that heard that pee is good for athletes foot :shrug: Not really sure where I got that from though.

I read once where Madona pees in the showere...supposedly good for killing/preventing fungus.:shrug:

When I pee in the shower I aim for the drain.

How about peeing in the sink, Adam Carolla on Loveline said he does it all the time which made me think dropping your toothbrush in there would be like dropping it in the toilet.

Originally posted by maniclion

How about peeing in the sink, Adam Carolla on Loveline said he does it all the time which made me think dropping your toothbrush in there would be like dropping it in the toilet.

Urine is sterile, it's gross, but not going to hurt you.

What goes on with a toilet is NOT sterile.

Did you see the seinfeld where jerry dropped his girls toothbrush in the toilet and then couldn't kiss her? :)

When I was in the Navy you would see alot of white goop in the drains, we also found condoms in the showers and they once found a pork roast with a hole cut in it and some white stuff dripping out.

Back