• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How bad does junk food affect me?

bizzyb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a good healthy diet. Lots of protein (tuna, chicken ect., i also use protein supplements, weight gainers ect. daily). I eat 6 meals a day. But every once in a while i get this urge to eat some chips, or goto mcdonalds. I love chinese food so i eat that every once in awhile and pizza is my favorite food. Im very thin which is why im taking weight gainers a long with lifting weights to gain mass. How bad is eating these types of junk food every once in a while like say once a day along with my other 6 meals consisting of healty foods?

I see no problem with that,You are trying to gain weight anyway.

Its good to have a cheat day once a week.

once a week? i cheat once every two days or so, is that bad?

Once a day is not exactly the same as "Once in a while". If you are a skinny little bastage, it will probably not be that big of a deal.

well im about 5'6 150. Trying to get up to 160 before july.

Oh hell, piece of cake. No pun intended. lol

You better start lifting heavy and up your calories.

If you eat junk all the time you will reach 160 but it will be all fat.

if you cheat every 2 days or so then you really aren't eating that clean

I am 5'6 too I weigh 190lbs I am trying to cut,so i got to do the opposite of what you need to do.

yeah well the thing with me is before i started lifting at the very beggining of this year i ate junk food all the time and that is all. And i weighed about 135 (i was actually 140 but then i had a head injury that brought me down to 135 at the beginning of the year). Now that i started eating healthy and lifting i got up to 150. I get about 150-200 grams of protein a day. Im not sure how many calories but its up there and spread out as well because instead of taking all three scoops of the weight gainer at once i spread it out through the day. I've always been thin even when i had horrible eating habits.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah ...Thats how i was when I was younger,real thin.I could eat anything and wouldn't gain an ounce.

Your a hardgainer,you just got to up your calories alot.

Are those weight gainers expensive?

i bought the metrx once that has 13 servings for 20.00. Every serving has 830 calories. Ever since ive been taking it along with a whey protein i gained about ten pounds. This is the heaviest ive ever been in my life so im pretty happy with the results so far.

wow, cool man. i bought this stuff from GNC called Weight Gainer 1850. problem is, it only has 5 servings in it, and 1 serving is 3 cups. huuuge. each serving has 1500 calories though. but still, 25 bucks per-tub of this stuff, and only 5 servings in a tub. anyone have a better alternative? has 50 grams of protein per serving though. i usually only have 2/3's of a serving per day.

yeah i used that too. I only used 1 serving a day though. I went to vitamin world and got this huge tub for 20.00. It has more servings than the 1850. Each serving is still 3 cups so it will last a lot longer if you only take 2/3 a day

Originally posted by SkinnyKid
wow, cool man. i bought this stuff from GNC called Weight Gainer 1850. problem is, it only has 5 servings in it, and 1 serving is 3 cups. huuuge. each serving has 1500 calories though. but still, 25 bucks per-tub of this stuff, and only 5 servings in a tub. anyone have a better alternative? has 50 grams of protein per serving though. i usually only have 2/3's of a serving per day.
i think 1 serving is 3 tbls. and if not then you spent a lot of money for nothing, you can make your own weight gainers for a heck of a lot cheaper, most of that stuff is just sugar anyways

Back