• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muscle Building Related Sex Questions

reimon

Nerd
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im curious...if you have sex\masterbate as a guy, say dayly do u lose a lot of muscle building protein, that could help you recover your muscles? Or is it basically the same thing?

Rather build muscle than cum...just courious

+ set + masterbating OVERDOING it can lead to prostate cancer

This has been discussed a bunch of times.

NO! There are no proven ill effects of "jerking off" before going to the gym. Shit do it 10 times a day for all I care, but NOTHING bad is going to happen.

Its not like every time you "splooge" you drop 50grams of protein :no:

Just switch hands so you get a balanced WO on both sides.

A study recently showed that ejaculating 5-6 times a week helps to clear the prostate of any carcinogens that could collect, so clean your pipes regularly.

I read that working your lower body hard helps develop your upper body size because it releases testosterone (mens health mag) is that why lower body workouts make me so horny? After a good work out I'm on for hours. I'm female.

:lol: The shit you always say, turns me on! :nanner:

Me too ha ha but then I'm in a constant state anyway.

I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I try not to have sex or masterbate at least 5hrs before the gym. Our football coach always told us not to have sex or masterbate the day of or the day before a game as he felt players would be performing at a greater level. I also read that when Will Smith was doing the movie Ali, he was ordered not to have sex or masterbate for several months because of the intense training for the movie. So I don't know what to believe at this point.

Back