• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Am I hypocritical about violence ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I condemn violence in everyday life, people taking advantage because someone is in a weaker position. It is just horrible.

On the other hand, I see no problems with violent movies or video games, even books.
It becomes entertainment.

What is wrong with this whole scenario ?

Originally posted by Vieope What is wrong with this whole scenario ? [/i]

There's nothing wrong with the scenario as long as you (and everyone elase) can keep reality and fantasy seperate. It's when twisted individuals start to think their fantasy world is reality that violence becomes a problem. I give you Columbine as an example. :no:

Real violence comes with more than the actions, there are the emotions involved that cause bad vibes.

No, you are not. I like MMA fights and see nothing wrong with them. My problem comes with the hate involved. I also have a problem with Dachsunds, but that is neither here nor there. ;)

I agree about the mingling of fantasy and reality - a video game might stimulate reactions, but you know it's a game...of course, if you start taping pics of people you hate over the animated characters faces, you might start to run into trouble....

Originally posted by kbm8795 if you start taping pics of people you hate over the animated characters faces, you might start to run into trouble....

Hey, you weren't supposed to see me doing that with Dale Mabry's face. :p

I wish you could see what I was doing with yours just right now, sweet thang. I am just gonna say that boy yur mouth sure is purty. ;)

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I wish you could see what I was doing with yours just right now, sweet thang. I am just gonna say that boy yur mouth sure is purty. ;)

Ok, ok........I give up. You win. Go ahead and marry your boyfriend. :barf:

Back