• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hard boil eggs in the oven?

jaysun

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all, i have a problem, I love hard boil eggs. But i live in miltary shacks. All i have in my room is a george grill, microwave that is also a convection oven (using hot air). So i can bake with pots and pans up to 475C.
So i have no access to a stove and cant boil eggs. Is there a way i could use the convection oven to make hard boil eggs?
Or can someone mail me some? :D

any tips would be great.
jay

Do you have access to a barbecue? Boil them on there.

Make friends with the cooks at your mess hall or whatever you call it. Have them boil up a batch for you.

How about buying a hotplate or are those banned?

you might could boil them in the microwave

i dont know and have never tried it. but what could be the worst outcome? ruin one egg and clean up some water.

Im not sure.....no gourmet chef

yeah hotplates are banned, i shouldnt even have the little grill but i hide it if i have to. I dont eat at the mess hall, not the best food there. I was wondering if i could put a pot with water in the oven, then heat it uptill it boils, stick in the eggs till its cooked?

I heard i think that you could never boil a egg in the microwave? it would explode? no idea

Eggs in the microwave heat up too fast and the pressure has no place to go. Boom what a mess.

I think you need to concentrate the heat to boil it properly, try it out nothing wrong with experimenting eggs are cheap.

You don't have to eat there, just borrow a burner on the stove.

yeah...what was i thinking

Youll get nothing but a mess with my idea

thanks for the tips, but i found the solution to my problem. I got a ketal with a large opening. So i can plug that in and throw my eggs into it. Made a little hook thing out of a clothes hanger so the eggs dont touch the heating element.
thanks guys
Jay

If you dont want to go through all that trouble and have a convection oven and can you put a metal pot in it...
the correct way to boil egg is to drop them into boiling water just of the stove so as long as you have a pot and fifteen minutes your good

Back