• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why more "kids" are on gear

TheRoyalOne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's stories like this that cause so much confusion and controversy when it comes to gear. They look at the cost of testing and say it too much. What they need to do is educate these kids so that they understand the are doing more harm than good. After all, they are in school to learn right?

I think articles like that are scare tactics, way more kid do recreational drugs than steroids.

I agree with the education part. If money is such an issue for testing then some kind of waiver should be signed stating: If you (the student) want to play high school ball then you may be randomly selected for steroid testing. If you are selected then the money comes out of your pocket. End of story - or you don't play.

Originally posted by GSXR750
If money is such an issue for testing then some kind of waiver should be signed stating: If you (the student) want to play high school ball then you may be randomly selected for steroid testing.

I didn't participate in HS sports so partially I agree because I didn't care about it that much, but sports was in school to give kids something to do, and some kids "need" that and can't really put money into it out of their own pockets.

I think many of the coaches are also responsible for seroid use in teens because they are telling the kids they need to get bigger, but they arent telling them HOW! The first thing the kids think is steroids when they should be thinking food.

Originally posted by TheRoyalOne
I think many of the coaches are also responsible for seroid use in teens because they are telling the kids they need to get bigger, but they arent telling them HOW!

Many coaches are responsible for encouraging steroids.

this is a fuckin joke, this article is completely full of fallacies and false stigmas it makes me want to puke. No wonder people have no fuckin clue about drugs in our society. I wish I could contact the idiot that had this article ran and the morons behind it and just dispose of them. I can't stand this type of ignorance

I totally agree high school students shouldn't be taking steroids. I think we can all agree that teens should focus on training and a healthy diet, and only consider steroids later in life.

But that article included all the buzz words and stigma. My favorite parts:

"Even those that test for marijuana and cocaine don't check for steroids, which are potentially more destructive."

More destructive then cocaine addiction? What about lung damage from smoking weed long term?

"Those figures do not include users of over-the-counter supplements such as andro or the more popular creatine, which are much cheaper than steroids."

Now their starting to mention creatine in the same breath as steroids. Unbelievable.

"There was a big increase when Mark McGwire broke the home run record. Of course he was using andro, but that may have been a distinction lost on a lot of the kids,"

And as WE all know, andro didn't even work!

"Steroids' side effects can include heart disease, liver damage and rage. They can also stunt growth, shrink testicles and cause girls to grow facial hair."

Of course they fail to mention that many OTC medications, with the full blessing of the FDC, have a myriad of sides including liver damage, and even failure. Isn't it funny how many high schools these days offer their regular lunch menu, but then also McDonald's, Taco Bell, Kentucky Fried, Pizza Hut, etc. (my local HS does). And they say they're concerned about heart disease. I love the way they throw in 'rage'.

Last edited:
well im supposed to be in college so i dont count... :)

i dont even wanna read the article cuz i know it'll make me mad already.

why don't people start worrying about REAL problems in the world. Fuck steroids in H.S., i know less than a couple kids that juiced in H.S.

Why don't they look at the real problem.........binge drinking, weed smoking, acid, ecstacy and all that other good shit. oh ya, i'm just naming drugs that i knew kids took BEFORE they went to school in the morning, nevermind that they abused heavily on the weekends

IML Gear Cream!
"If you're looking at a classroom of 30 boys, one of them is using steroids."

Maybe, but at least 10 or 15 of them are using marijuana, but they don't care about that 'cause they did the same kinda stuff when they were in school. The reasons legislative officials use steroids for publicity is because it doesn't effect them either way.

1 in 30 juicing? I highly, highly doubt that. I could point to maybe a handfull that were using for sure in school, if any of the others were they weren't dedicated to show visible results from it.

yes i highly dought that too... I think im the only one using at my high school... or im the only one using them right because im 3 times the size of everyone in the school. and the strongest by far. so 1 in 30 is BULLSHIT.

Every one KNOWS that i juice because its very obvious.... no one has the guts to ask me but my girlfriend is constantly asked... "is ur man on roids?" EVERYDAY someone asks her... Good thing i only have one class a day.. heh

Originally posted by RCfootball87
"If you're looking at a classroom of 30 boys, one of them is using steroids"

Wouldn't go that far.

Originally posted by RCfootball87 "The reasons legislative officials use steroids for publicity is because it doesn't effect them either way.

Voting?

Back